Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
la croix more like la crap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Linavi
Apr 3, 2012

i just drink plain water
i do not like this la croix stuff

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
if you don't own a non-disposable water bottle that you bring with you everywhere you go you're a loving child.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

if you don't own a non-disposable water bottle that you bring with you everywhere you go you're a loving child.

I heard that the plastic leeches into the water though.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
gotta get your vitamin P somehow

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

if I'm not going hiking or camping idk why id need to bring water with me anywhere i go

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
drinking a Monster Hydro after my run

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg
La Croix is bad for you, it leeches calcium from your bones. Everything carbonated does. Drink still water or lose your teeth when you're old.

E: I unironically have exactly 8 teeth so trust me, you do not want to lose them

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Salt Fish posted:

the russians used a glass bottle.

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

Salt Fish posted:

yeah and it turns into estrogen which turns u into a soy boy. the only good thing to drink water out of is a mason jar

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I heard that if you fall asleep next to an open la croix it can cause suffication from the escaping carbon dioxide.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ur thinking of fan death dingus

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

La Croix is bad for you, it leeches calcium from your bones. Everything carbonated does. Drink still water or lose your teeth when you're old.

E: I unironically have exactly 8 teeth so trust me, you do not want to lose them

lol. actually, it’s water, so it’s good for you

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

actually it’s about ethics in water consumption

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

OldAlias posted:

lol. actually, it’s water, so it’s good for you

Carbonic acid + lower than neutral pH my dude. Ask your dentist.

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

Carbonic acid + lower than neutral pH my dude. Ask your dentist.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

goon alarmism is the best alarmism

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

drinking deadly hydric acid

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3HivpHP-5I

water can kill you

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

President Beep posted:

gotta get your vitamin P somehow

:forkbomb:

skimothy milkerson
Nov 19, 2006

roboshit posted:

yo the yospos alcoholic thread is that way pal

*stumbles and spills beer*

hey gently caress you, MAN

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I haven't had any alcohol in 3 days and not a drop of imported german mineral water in 2. Hard times being too lazy to get groceries... Tonight I got desperate and drank tap water. I can still taste the chlorine.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Xaris posted:

la croix is good but im kind of tired of it and costco sells more shittier flavor 3-pack

that pack is total poo poo

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Skim Milk posted:

*stumbles and spills beer*

hey gently caress you, MAN

that’s a party foul broseph

pram
Jun 10, 2001

SymmetryrtemmyS posted:

:rolleyes:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

love to drink water

Shaman Linavi
Apr 3, 2012

Silver Alicorn posted:

love to drink water

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

some of my coworkers have been buying alkaline water. am I correct in thinking that this will just dissolve all my bones/teeth?

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

I tried some Hawaiian volcanic alkaline water and it didn’t make me any healthier

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Silver Alicorn posted:

some of my coworkers have been buying alkaline water. am I correct in thinking that this will just dissolve all my bones/teeth?

actually, A wide variety of benefits have been claimed, including the ability to slow aging,[7] prevent disease, offer protection from nuclear fallout,[8] give the body more energy, and offset the effects of acidic foods.[5]

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

your body is very good at maintaining a stable pH so I don’t think drinking $10 alkaline water will do much for your health

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...
the key to health is not just the equivalent of baking soda or eggshells in water its fancy homeopathic baking soda in fancy water

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

i installed a reverse osmosis filter setup on my kitchen sink and its really good water yall

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Where can I buy a bespoke artisan water distillation apparatus.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

you can buy them on amazon, they are also good for making moonshine liquor

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

you can buy them on amazon, they are also good for making moonshine liquor

i tried to talk MY WIFE into letting me set up a little still. she did not share my vision.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

President Beep posted:

i tried to talk MY WIFE into letting me set up a little still. she did not share my vision.

so shes already tried some, then?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Raluek posted:

so shes already tried some, then?

:pusheen:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

• Locked thread