Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
a long long time ago i got a new laptop for my birthday. the same day i got it i accidentally “hydrated” it with a 40 of molson ice.

thats how i learned to take apart, clean, and dry a laptop. thanks for reading and god bles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Plank Walker posted:

water bottles are sippy cups for little babbys

glass carafe + tumbler like an adult

lol ok lord grantham

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i dig a hole in my front yard deep enough to hit the water table and then suck it up through a length of old garden hose

suits my needs

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Salt Fish posted:

It's really weird that yospos only drinks mineral water and and la Croix because that's all I drink and I easily spend like 5 dollar per day on that poo poo.

real talk i go straight to the loving faucet, both at home and at work.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

also la croix tastes like alka seltzer. avoid at all costs.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yeah. srsly. dont feed into the big pharma lies. if ur clinically, chronically depressed, just drink some tap water and go stand in the woods with ur shoes off.

:shrug:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

love 2 live with hookworm

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Salt Fish posted:

If I let my tapwater outgas for about 3-4 hours it's fine.

first third world problems

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

la croix more like la crap

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

gotta get your vitamin P somehow

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ur thinking of fan death dingus

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

actually it’s about ethics in water consumption

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Skim Milk posted:

*stumbles and spills beer*

hey gently caress you, MAN

that’s a party foul broseph

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

you can buy them on amazon, they are also good for making moonshine liquor

i tried to talk MY WIFE into letting me set up a little still. she did not share my vision.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Raluek posted:

so shes already tried some, then?

:pusheen:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

big scary monsters posted:

im lucky enough to live by the sea so i just drink my water good and pure, straight from the ocean as god intended

“water water everywhere so let’s all have a drink”

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

a miserable can of acrid bubbles

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Symbolic Butt posted:

is this the new sludge thread

imbibing right now, my goon. :discourse::coffeepal:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

please dont drinkshame

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

my go-to post workout drink is the still warm blood of the deer i’ve just run down on foot. really replenishes those electrolytes!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Salt Fish posted:

Every drink choice I make is either killing me, the environment, or both.

life is short. have fun. drink out of a squirt gun.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

did not mean to rhyme. lame.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

roboshit posted:

cyberpunk ways to talk about drinking water:

* yo i need some hydro
* pass me some H2O
* this coding is sick dog I need to reload my hydration

time to take my water pills(??)

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Minnesota Mixup posted:

i just wear a stillsuit while im on the comp

your mama’s so fat she wears a stilltent

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

roboshit posted:

united credits

actually the currency of the future will be called cyberdollars.

or maybe idollars.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:doh:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

no way. you two are nuts.

it’s actually lacroix. doesn’t matter which kind.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

more like toxic water

yuck

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

that being said i dont turn my nose up at a good g&t

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

does it taste all alk seltzer-y, or literally like water with just a bit of flavor?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

it tastes like lacroix

e: i need to chill out. before this thread came along i had no idea i had such strong drink-pinions. i think there’s some deep seated issues here.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i wouldn’t call the gungans cute op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

spankmeister posted:

i drink water from the tap

same! just had some in fact. good stuff.

• Locked thread