Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
Hey yospos. This is an important reminder to stay hydrated while using your computer. There is no substitute for water (except maybe la croix but im skeptical that it’s not somehow bad for you).

A good tip is to make sure that you own a water bottle of some kind.

How do you keep hydrated?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i'm pretty convinced that we're going to find out la croix is killing us. or that it's milked from the tears of palestinian children by an israeli company on the west bank.

also i love how every company i've worked at has been like "hahaha! we're sooo crazy for la croix specifically us in this office" ignoring the fact that it's a national office sensation.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
if you don't own a non-disposable water bottle that you bring with you everywhere you go you're a loving child.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Salt Fish posted:

I heard that the plastic leeches into the water though.

the russians used a glass bottle.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Silver Alicorn posted:

went for a run, drinking monster hyrdo

a very inexcusable choice to make as a person with the time and resources to know better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
min max your lifestyle bro

• Locked thread