Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
It's really weird that yospos only drinks mineral water and and la Croix because that's all I drink and I easily spend like 5 dollar per day on that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
If I let my tapwater outgas for about 3-4 hours it's fine.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

if you don't own a non-disposable water bottle that you bring with you everywhere you go you're a loving child.

I heard that the plastic leeches into the water though.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I heard that if you fall asleep next to an open la croix it can cause suffication from the escaping carbon dioxide.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I haven't had any alcohol in 3 days and not a drop of imported german mineral water in 2. Hard times being too lazy to get groceries... Tonight I got desperate and drank tap water. I can still taste the chlorine.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Where can I buy a bespoke artisan water distillation apparatus.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Every drink choice I make is either killing me, the environment, or both.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Same but it's an invention I created called the reverse colostomy bag.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
It's like one of those saline drip IVs but different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I want to distill my own water and make a proprietary blend of dissolved solids that I can add.

• Locked thread