Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i'm xom?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

SalTheBard posted:

i got the same one except mine said "Sal you are #1 and the bestest boy and don't let anyone ever call you lurking scum because you aren't lurking scum because you are the best boy and I just want to rub your belly until you ejaculate all over yourself you good boy."

xom turns his gaze away from you

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

I am confirmed town lover mason with pmush and also my n0 cop said Sal the bard is scum.

##vote Sal

a confirmed mason you say....

hmm.......

personally, i believe it. ##vote sal

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

merk posted:

Don’t worry, everyone. I am town.

thank you merk

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

LupusAter posted:

A confirmed masonry would make flavor sense, as Dovan and Duvessa, but that also makes it a plausible fakeclaim. Yes, I know I'm overanalyzing a jokepost.

hmm....kill ##vote lupusater

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

b-minus1 posted:

Lmao it’s d1

Scum gulag has a tendency to post things like “hmm kill” and “umm SCUM”

In other words, it’s a meta read

kill....scum

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Nep-Nep posted:

I posted in the wrong thread again. Sorry.

hmmm, ummm

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

o

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

orb?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Found some gold coins the other day. Pretty sweet

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

You sure think a lot of things

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

found some pears

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote quid voice in my head said this would be good idea

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

merk posted:

But you’ve never seen me do anything...

i dont know who that is either

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

https://www.votefinder.org/player/grand-theft-grotto

we've been in ONE game together....hmmm...

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

neither of those votes were jokes

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

thats not what i voted him. i voted him for the sentence, "Yes, I know I'm overanalyzing a jokepost," whbich is sometimes code for, "I dont feel comfortable just saying something"

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

waiting for nep nep to talk about the secret offsite games we're in

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

b-minus1 posted:

I'm still suspicious of genex for voting me yesterday. Obviously I'm biased here, but it seemed like he was trying to start a wagon on me:

This was his next post, from yesterday:

he then moved on to Dancer and hasnt posted since

it doesnt look like a bandwagon to me but it DOES look like someone asking questions they dont actually care about...id vote gx

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote gx :shopkeeper:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

not posting since was the only part of all that that didnt matter

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i know what the case is...not posting isnt a scumtell since humans have jobs and also sometimes become dead temporarily. the important thing was that you asked him a question, but apparently didn't care much what the answer was, and didn't really care to find out the truth hidden in the historical records before voting. the question is, is that scummy. idk im just throwing votes around randomly, can we get to nightphase. i have seventeen actions to use

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Dancer posted:

I'm looking at votefinder and I see that massive line behind the name of a player who will most likely end up being replaced (Quid), and I can't help thinking there's at least one bandwagon in there. I was mildly suspicious of gulag earlier, and I see their name there, so I am compelled...

##vote gulag

check out all the punctuation marks in this post

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote dancer
#gottem

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Dancer posted:

Well ok, I guess this is happening.

I have a power role. I will not say what the power role is, because it becomes massively less useful if scum know what it is.

Mona is massively misrepresenting my words, willingly or not.

you fool....we all have power role. er, i mean, except me. XD

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i have a plan....what if.....we all did nothing for three days...and then didnt execute anyone because we're stupid. take half an hour to think about the merits of this and then get back to me

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

im not claiming. b-minus can have his lyncher win if he asks nicely though

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

LupusAter posted:

Well, I voted GeneX because I didn't really like her reaction to bminus's case, then I went to sleep. Perils of being in another timezone, I guess. For what it's worth, I think Dancer was a good choice.
merk's vote on Sal does look weird, and I don't like 50 pounds of bread's dedication to gimmickposting.

LupusAter posted:

Isn't Dancer's claim a bit too convenient? Also basically unprompted, and it doesn't really jive with the self-vote at the end of D1 imo.

GeneX posted:

I think I foumd a beryl and a bubbling green potion, I’ll chug the beryl one this cycle

Oh right the mafia game

##vote Lupus

Gut read, will probably hunt for what exactly is pinging me later

I agree. also genex is town in this game. let it be known, I am carving it into dungeon wall

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote wolfman

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

why dont YOU claim if you love claims so much

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

'waaah i need a claim. claim pls' guess I know what the b in b minus stands 4 now

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i have an idea. you post my claim and i'll post your claim, at the same time

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

b-minus1 posted:

I cannot do that. However, I’m willing to concede that there is a small chance that you are town. But you must understand why I’m pretty sure you are not town. Hmmm. Did you night action succeed?

hal seems pretty poisoned so yeah

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

this is what you get for poisoning me in a previous, unrelated game, hal.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

b-minus1 posted:

I know I sort of dominated all discussion today, but ffs the lack of participation is pathetic. I’m gonna take a step back and hope that some people step up and contribute

Dancer vote bad
Feel slightly better about gulag but he better start contributing more.
Town read on genex and hal

Neutral on basically everyone else

If someone is capable of healing or protecting, please use it on me, I’m hurting.

Ok that’s it for now

sorry i'm voting scum and you're not. we can work through these jealousy issues

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

its not going to do anything

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

"your" case...:rolleyes:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

i know what the case is...not posting isnt a scumtell since humans have jobs and also sometimes become dead temporarily. the important thing was that you asked him a question, but apparently didn't care much what the answer was, and didn't really care to find out the truth hidden in the historical records before voting. the question is, is that scummy.

the answer is yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

ar.g.h....hal...help...can't....contr...

• Locked thread