Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

#23 Lulu

Lulu the BunCat by Doug Hardy, on Flickr

She's a sweetie who is often confused by eggs.

Lulu and the egg by Doug Hardy, on Flickr

There will be more photos of her later.

Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 9.19.14 AM by Doug Hardy, on Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Shinmera posted:

In order to help this thread out a bit more I made and bought a banner ad for it. Hopefully that'll attract some more users!

Edit: it's in rotation now!

dang this is good

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

"Is it time yet?"

Lulu readies for work by Doug Hardy, on Flickr

Yes, Lulu. It is. Get your campaigning smile on.

"Ok, but first I gotta eat. You need a lot of energy to be on the trail, you know."

Eating to win by Doug Hardy, on Flickr

I know Lulu.

Lulu is Candidate number 23. Remember! Vote Lulu!

Ties provided by @Funhilde

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

dee eight posted:

Essex (#37) is the reincarnation of Maynard G. Krebs.

WORK?!?

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

"Oh.... ahem... excuse me. I was just, um, talking with my friend here."

Private time by Doug Hardy, on Flickr

"Anyway, as you all remember, I'm #23 on this list of great cats, Lulu! I've been hard on the campaign trail eating napping burrowing under covers kissing babies and shaking hands!"

"... kaiju count as babies, right?"

Good morning kiss by Doug Hardy, on Flickr

"Anyway.... I'm sure that some of you have heard the COMPLETELY FALSE allegations that I have bribed the Black Cat contingency with strawberries. THIS IS ENTIRELY UNTRUE. This photo that has been circulating, as seen here, is actually one of me giving my good friend Rokit these desirable berries as a BIRTHDAY GIFT. The lies that have been spread by my opponents have been malicious and low. I refuse to join them in deceit!"

Strawberry Mystery by Doug Hardy, on Flickr

"Anyway... I continue to make inroads to various other species as an ambassador of peace and friendship. This can be stressful, but it is worth it for the goal of greater understanding and mutual respect!"

Lulu's ceremonial hat by Doug Hardy, on Flickr
"...man the Ram delegation knows how to party. I was hung over for a week after those 'negotiations'. The hat they made me wear was a bit much..."

"The Kaiju delegation was the most satisfying to meet with. Many people find them frightening, but as I found out they are actually simply misunderstood and can make excellent friends!"

Kaiju Inspection by Doug Hardy, on Flickr

"Another passion of mine is to fight the blight of drugs! Our youth are experimenting far too young and need to be taught that 'Nip is for responsible adults only! Here you can see a package from Montana had come to our residence. And young Rokit caught a sniff of it."

Dee8 drop! by Doug Hardy, on Flickr

"Rokit suddenly went wild! The powerful Montana Catnip was too much for him! I had to physically bar him from attempting to open the box!"

"Luckily, eventually Rokit calmed down. He felt bad and we had a long discussion. He later did the ritual 'bury the bad' motion towards the 'Nip to show that he was committed to wait until he was old enough to partake. I was very proud of him."

"The Montana Cat Drugs were put away and guarded by one of the Kaiju representatives. Eventually, Rokit grew up and we celebrated his second birthday with salmon and his first taste of this beautiful, and STRONG, catnip."

"Anyway. I've perhaps gone on too long. I just wanted to say that I am dedicated to being The Best Cat, and know that I'm the right Calico for the job. I hope I can entrust you to vote LULU (#23) this election. Thank you, and God bless us all!"

Lulu! by Doug Hardy, on Flickr

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Video, you said?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuEifYjvdJ0

Vote #23, Lulu!

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

drrockso20 posted:

I read that first line in Strong Bad's voice, also as much as I love Rexie, I won't deny her toes weird me out a little

:ssh: all cat's toes are like that :ssh:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Piggy Smalls posted:

You’re seriously stretching the truth lol

my cat is norris posted:

Underneath all that fur, every cat has adorable goblin toesies!

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Wondering who to vote for?

"Vote LULU (#23)!"
                                                                                                                                   /
Letting the world know by Doug Hardy, on Flickr

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

:laffo: amaaaaazing

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

BaronVonVaderham posted:

#28 Phyrexian Obliterator (and her brothers and sisters) got a new toy this week....

We're working on it, slow but steady. A few days ago she wouldn't even put one paw on it, now she takes several steps to earn a treat.

Rokit and Lulu won't get loving near the one I got them :sigh:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Reminder that Lulu (#23) is just a great cat and should be voted for Best Cat of SA

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

“Psst... I love you💖”

Vote Lulu (#23)!

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Babby Lulu avatar for grabs

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

DrSnakeLaser posted:

Much like the nominees, Neko Atsume is also cute and adorable.

(23) Lulu

(25) Franklin

Looooooool

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Trig Discipline posted:

Holy poo poo. I might have to change my av for the first time in years.

The fact that the Budd Dwyer quote still works is a bonus.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

New av test

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

bump_fn posted:

i just learned aobut this thread i think im #65 but also i cant count and also sorry dee eight i was busy at work today

money things

this is chloe if you read the yospos cat thread you have seen her hot mess

if im too late rip

Chloe is pro as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Jokes on you, I roll with sigs off :smuggo:

• Locked thread