Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
[adjusts oversized piano tie on loose fitting dress shirt] I came here today asking for the secret you all have to becoming a millionaire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3814718

Jenkl
Aug 5, 2008

This post needs at least three times more shit!
Read zaurg's thread. Do exact opposite.

moana
Jun 18, 2005

one of the more intellectual satire communities on the web
Just stick around, kiddo, you'll be in the two comma club in no time. We're all millionaires around here.<<leans back in chair, sips a gold-dusted appletini>>

Mourne
Sep 1, 2004

by Athanatos

moana posted:

Just stick around, kiddo, you'll be in the two comma club in no time. We're all millionaires around here.<<leans back in chair, sips a gold-dusted appletini>>

I, much like Scrooge McDuck, have an entire water-tower filled with golden doubloons.

:getin:

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
*guffaws*

Cotton m'boy! Invest in cotton! Cotton is king and always be! I invested $100 in a New Orleans steamer company shipping the stuff to Britain, and sure enough my money has been doubling ever since.

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe
Invest in dildos.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Devian666 posted:

Invest in dildos.

The cotton of the future!

howdoesishotweb
Nov 21, 2002

Xenocides posted:

Devian666 posted:

Invest in shitcoins

The dildos of the future!

buy my book “the zarugilluonaire next door”

Tomfoolery
Oct 8, 2004

Mourne posted:

I, much like Scrooge McDuck, have an entire water-tower filled with golden doubloons.

:getin:

Scrooge McDuck sets unrealistic expectations for trillionaires. He has a giant vault filled with gold but all the gold ever mined on earth would only fill three Olympic size swimming pools. This really affects my self esteem as I try to conform to societal pressures. I currently do not have the funds or technology to mine asteroids. Is this the right forum to ask for help?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
ask a million people for a dollar

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]
*furrow brow, concentrates and thikning reeeaaally hard, charts and numbers fyling around in side my big brain*

buy LOW, sell HIGh

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls
Have you tried earning a lot of money?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

we're all deeply invested in crypto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keykey
Mar 28, 2003