Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

This is a thread for pictures that aren't funny but maybe mildly interesting. Enjoy.

Guy Goodbody posted:

Guess which of theses houses was growing weed in the attic

Guy Goodbody posted:

Munich's Olympic Stadium train station

Guy Goodbody posted:

Sarajevo Olympic Village

Guy Goodbody posted:

Here's the kayaking venue from the 2004 Olympics

Guy Goodbody posted:

google image search for washed cow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

No you dont understand theyre funny you see because

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
Thread delivers, so far.

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

If i'm not mistaken the last photo is of a guy who suffered traumatic brain injury from a bar fight and lost all his memories prier to the event and spends his days on a plot of land making scale models of historic battles and things. I'm trying to find the article written on him but i'm like 90% sure its of him.

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010

Bath Tubs posted:

If i'm not mistaken the last photo is of a guy who suffered traumatic brain injury from a bar fight and lost all his memories prier to the event and spends his days on a plot of land making scale models of historic battles and things. I'm trying to find the article written on him but i'm like 90% sure its of him.

No, he just went crazy when his house burned down :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

Bath Tubs posted:

You are thinking of this guy

http://marwencol.com

• Locked thread