Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DO IT TO IT
Mar 3, 2008

I know "mon" means man, but I don't think "Och" means anything.

bbcisdabomb posted:

At PAX West the guys running the demo we're saying the whole game is co-oppable. It's not in writing but it's something they've been saying for a while.

I think that was the case in 4 as well so I don't see why it wouldn't be this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DO IT TO IT
Mar 3, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

It's a good review. Pretty much the game is good, the story sucks. The devs had the chance to tell an interesting topical story and instead went with action schlock.

I come to Far Cry for action schlock. Do people actually want or expect Far Cry to comment on social problems?

DO IT TO IT
Mar 3, 2008

Capn Beeb posted:

Y'all when you put your cougar she'll sometimes rub against your knee and then go in for a big handful of chin rubs :3:

Wait there's a cougar companion? Tomorrow can't come fast enough..