Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
All the hype here is giving me FOMO!

I'm curious to see how the microtransactions play into this game, might pick it up if my friends are keen to coop it in the distant future when its price matches my demand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014

Deakul posted:

The MTX are just the usual cosmetics and time saver stuff that every Ubi game has.

i only know them from when i played R6S and they were only boosters that were actually useful. The game was/is grindy as gently caress. So will this game also be grindy as gently caress?

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014

Deakul posted:

If FC3, 4, and Primal are any indication... there will probably be a small amount of grind to craft upgrades for things but if it's as generous with supplies as those were then I don't think it'll be too bad.

Even ACO's grinding didn't turn out to be as bad as people thought it'd be.

That's good, I didn't know there were time saving microtransactions in 3/4 (were there?) and the grinding was pretty much non-existent because the crafting was incorporated with doing some fun animal hunting missions. If it stays out of my face and doesn't make poo poo arbitrarily grindy or tedious to try to squeeze a few more dollars out of me then that's great news.