Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Being faster than the cops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Cops have given me three reckless driving tickets and I never get out of them.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
By the way I picked Orton. Also I get out of speeding tickets by not driving. It's the perfect crime!

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

"Hey officer, what's that on your shirt?"

Also I picked Booby Roode.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
I don't drive.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
does the bludgeon brothers hammer in count since it was unannounced?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Xerzes posted:

e: I'm gonna say that Usos means Roode and New Day means Orton for that question.

gently caress sorry guys. I'll give everyone some points for that and bonus if you followed this and put new day or posted the correct response (don't edit your post you loser)

the actual new day usos match gets a no contest + if you put bludgeon brothers as appearing you get points for that. I'm not counting Shane; I think I've said this previously but I'm not counting authority figures who show up all the time like DB/Shane/Angle unless it's for the other shows PPV (which is now irrelevant due to combined PPVs)

Scores this week. I promise. Also if there's anyone who can help me with posting the WM card let me know as I'll be out for WM weekend (I can prepare 85% of it, just need someone to add any last second matches and then post the thread)

• Locked thread