Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
FORM: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdFq1kQYLuNAXzSjfpIQGPQoy43g7bTKGE7C3UkA7CQ8To0RQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

+2 POINTS FOR DESCRIBING YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO GET OUT OF A SPEEDING TICKET

WHY AM I WATCHING THIS TONIGHT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

Xerzes posted:

e: I'm gonna say that Usos means Roode and New Day means Orton for that question.

gently caress sorry guys. I'll give everyone some points for that and bonus if you followed this and put new day or posted the correct response (don't edit your post you loser)

the actual new day usos match gets a no contest + if you put bludgeon brothers as appearing you get points for that. I'm not counting Shane; I think I've said this previously but I'm not counting authority figures who show up all the time like DB/Shane/Angle unless it's for the other shows PPV (which is now irrelevant due to combined PPVs)

Scores this week. I promise. Also if there's anyone who can help me with posting the WM card let me know as I'll be out for WM weekend (I can prepare 85% of it, just need someone to add any last second matches and then post the thread)

• Locked thread