Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

spacetoaster posted:

You mis-read me. I have 3 kids.

I find that, generally, people who don't have kids are exactly the people I don't want to propagate their stupid ideologies/genetics.

Nature is cool that way.

Oh, cool. That's good because having kids is normal and good and we're supposed to do it which is why we evolved to enjoy putting our genitals together. (Not me and you specifically... unless)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

vyst posted:

I wish Nickelodeon children's tv when i was a kid was still on the air. High, adult me would appreciate poo poo like Eurekas Castle, and The Elephant Show so much more

Why not just put those shows on for them?

I'm trying to get my 3 year old into Ren and Stimpy but I think I have a good 4 or 5 more years until that becomes a thing :allears:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

RaceBannon posted:

(Not me and you specifically... unless)

I am literally an avatar of bluto from the popeye comics. Most women seem to not be into that.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

spacetoaster posted:

I am literally an avatar of bluto from the popeye comics. Most women seem to not be into that.

Maybe go gay?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

RaceBannon posted:

Maybe go gay?

"Well, blow me down! Ah-Gagagaga!"

Number19
May 14, 2003

HOCKEY OWNS
FUCK YEAH

I have my kids now and they’re pretty great. They’ve been outside bouncing on the trampoline and wearing themselves out nicely before bedtime

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Mines cool thanks for asking OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
After extensive research scientists have concluded that Martha Speaks is the shittest show.

• Locked thread