Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

San Diego State loses in the first round.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I like to go through my bracket and make educated decisions on each game until it is done. Then I go back and change 5-7 outcomes as a reminder to myself that this poo poo never makes sense and every year we go holy poo poo all the brackets are busted.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

There is only one good team and they are Virginia. hth

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Demon Of The Fall posted:

UK is gonna get knocked out by Davidson

They have the guards and offensive creativity to pull it off imo

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

There's no shame for me if KU loses in the Elite Eight like they do every year as long as it is to MSU or Duke. That's a good season for this group.

And they're loving stacked next year.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

WVU isn't winning poo poo.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Probably Magic posted:

Only one of you fuckers picked Kansas to win it all, how dare you.

I mean not that I did but

After Virginia had what's his name go down I said gently caress it.

Mongo take chance going all the way to paydirt!!

"pay"dirt

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

NC State hosed my perfect bracket. That didn't take long.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It seems I am in ugh....shuffles papers...uhhh....clicks three times. ahem. last place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

skaboomizzy posted:

I had Houston in the Final Four :rip:

When you pick crazy gambles expect disappointment

• Locked thread