Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I did a weighted rng bracket because my brackets sucked poo poo the last few years and it still knew the global "gently caress duke" rule and eliminated them in the second round lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

MC Fruit Stripe posted:

Is it really that hard? All of the 5s and 6s should win handily. You pick an 11 or 12 because you want to have fun and gamble, but if you want to play the percentages, it's 5s and 6s.

If you know what to look for you can usually figure out which ones are ripe for the upset though. Minnesota/MTSU last year being a prime example I can think of off the top of my head.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

https://twitter.com/NicoleAuerbach/status/974744000803598337

Well poo poo

• Locked thread