Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
cda

Twenty Four Plashtic Forksh. Check.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

Cloroxsh Multipurposhe Cleaning Shpray. Check.

cda

Dependsh Ultra Adult Undergarmentsh. Check.

alnilam

The namesh Bond. Gold Bond medicated powder. Check.

alnilam

Here's a joke fragment. Q is showing sean connnery cool gadgets but they're for doing mundane shopping stuff, errands, etc. That's all I've got for now but maybe some day it'll be a funy joke

alnilam

she milk ape. Check.

joke_explainer

alnilam posted:

Here's a joke fragment. Q is showing sean connnery cool gadgets but they're for doing mundane shopping stuff, errands, etc. That's all I've got for now but maybe some day it'll be a funy joke

Q: "And with the use of these plastic dividers, and markings for each day of the week, you can track your medications most effectively 007."

Connery: "Shuch gadgetry ish prone to failure, q. In my day I didn't need a plashtic overlord telling me which pillsh to pop. Any drug, any order, I did not give a gently caress. Benzosh, methamphetamine, whatever. and look at me now. King of the world, Q. Why I don't mind telling you, i needed shpeed jusht to get out of bed mosht daysh. And my what what a provocative bed it wash. i onshe shmacked zha zha gabor upshide the head for her churlish behavior and she thanked me for it. Women, Q, shometimesh they need correction to shtay on the shtraight and narrow courshe. Shomething people jusht don't undershtand theshe daysh."

Q: "Right, right, of course, sir. Anyway, it's Saturday, so you see which pills you need to take, right?"

[CONNERY's face contorts with rage, and he attempts to flip the table over but fails because of ENFEEBLEMENT. He settles for shoving the plastic canister off the table, moving it centimeters per shove (like a cat) until it falls off.]

CONNERY: "Blasht it, Q. I didn't get where I am today reading lettersh off of shmall boxesh. What about the pen, doesh it have a deadly lasher or a tiny embedded gun of shome short?"

Q: "Ah, I'm particular proud of this one double O. This thick grip is carefully designed to be easy to handle even with your persistent joint pain. It will make your handwriting a lot more legible."

spectres of autism

lol

spectres of autism

sean connery shipping chart

"i ship the engineer from team fortresh 2 with atshuka from neon geneshish evangelion"

spectres of autism fucked around with this message at Mar 12, 2018 around 21:19

Robot Made of Meat

Well, if it were late 60s / early 70s Connery, he'd no doubt have a few cansh of brown schpray paint.

Thanks to Vanisher for the sig!

cda

One Travel-Shize Bottle of Coppertone EshPF Forty Shuntan Lotion

cda

Check

albany academy

I can't see shit!
Condomsh... "Ribbed for her pleashure"?... check.

Koishi Komeiji

Totinosh Bold Ransh Blashted Pepperoni Rolshs©.......check

*looks at byob*

That one wash a mouthfull washn't it? Jush like the mouthfull of flavor you get in every bit of Totinosh© pisha flavored roll producshts. Available at your local Grosher today!

Koishi Komeiji fucked around with this message at Mar 12, 2018 around 23:56

cda

You forgot to say check

Koishi Komeiji

cda posted:

You forgot to say check

g-g-gomen

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Molashesh for Sean’s shuper shpecial reshipe pancakesh

Check

Twenty Four

HAIKOOLIGAN

cda posted:

Twenty Four Plashtic Forksh. Check.

I always wanted my own plastic fork brand! Glad to hear Sean likes em!

Sig by Manifisto <3

Splatmaster

HAIKOOLIGAN

Cashier: Paper or plastic?

Sean Connery: Plashtic poizuns the shees! The fish shuffocate! Porposhis get that poo poo stuck to thier finz!

Cashier: So paper then?

Sean Connery: Yesh! Emphatically, YESH!

Cashier: Why do you hate trees so much?

BYOB fun all year long! Sigs by: Manifisto and Vanisher, awesome BYOB people!!

Macnult

Rewardsch card? Well, I do have a lischensche of schorts... a lischence to k- no thanksch I wouldn’t like to schign up right now

Signature by cda

cda

Macnult posted:

Rewardsch card? Well, I do have a lischensche of schorts... a lischence to k- no thanksch I wouldn’t like to schign up right now

lol

Elusif

alnilam posted:

I would like to report this post.

redm

M

Shweet and shour shauce. Check.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it
Shome short of mashine that turnsh an ordinary dog into a human. Prime exclushive - Lightning deal, shixty pershent off. Shure why not? Check.

2 days later.

You're the man now dog!

canyoneer
I only have canyoneyes for you
having difficulty finding the right, non-booby trapped aisle for jams and spreads at the store map because "jelly begins with an i"

Manifisto

canyoneer posted:

having difficulty finding the right, non-booby trapped aisle for jams and spreads at the store map because "jelly begins with an i"

only the peanutent shpread shall pash . . . theshe lipsh

Matoi Ryuko

Shocks.

Matoi Ryuko

Shereal.

Matoi Ryuko

Shop.

cda

Capri Shun. Check.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Darn! Darn! Darn!

"Attention shoppers! You have been raised up from Brutality, to kill the Brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Kroger your God gave you the gift of the Discount Card. The Discount Card is good!"

google THIS

(noting how wet the cart is from sitting out in the rain) Thish is a shopping cart!

Darkman Fanpage

ha ha

beard shampoo... check

*sees a lady carrying a small dog with her while shopping* you’re the man now, dog!!!

Splatmaster

HAIKOOLIGAN

You know what she shells? She shells!

That'sh right I'll shay it again-

SHE SHELLS SHE SHELLS!

BY THE SHE SHORE!

Shay shomething! Are you getting thish?

SHE SHELLS SHE SHELLS BY THE SHE SHORE!

WITHOUT A LISHENSE!

GUARDS, ARRESHT THIS WOMAN!

Police officer: Sir, are you DRUNK?

BYOB fun all year long! Sigs by: Manifisto and Vanisher, awesome BYOB people!!

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

jigger of haggis .... check

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it
I Can't Believe It'sh Not Butter... lissht showsh butter, but I'll BELIEVE WHATEVER I DESHIRE. check.

Matoi Ryuko

Schandalwood Inshense Shticks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

albany academy posted:

Condomsh... "Ribbed for her pleashure"?

"How the hell did theshe get in here?"

• Locked thread