Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
The best is the 3x3 grid of dots passcode cause you can usually just look closely at the grease their fat thumb left on the screen and figure it out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Those who give up their freedom for liberty deserve neither

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Caganer posted:

ahh they used to be anal about the whole "all your liquids go in a quart bag" rule, i guess they dont really enforce that anymore

That rule was put in place by ziploc. Ever notice how even when most of the country had to make do with store brand reclosable quart sized bags, they still had name brand ready to go for people who didn't bring one from home.

• Locked thread