Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeqstIFzg9s

:siren: Montreal being charitable scoring goals for both teams. :siren:

e- :siren: GIVE THAT MAN THE NORRIS :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

He is p good indeed.

I wondered why Ryan Murray was healthy scratched and was going to talk about the luxury of having a #2 overall pick Dman scratched and then they said he was hurt, so it was fun while it lasted.

e- :siren: Oh, THAT'S what you meant :lol: :siren:. My stream is far behind and it's a legit stream, too.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Seth Jones Owns Bones.

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Mmm give me some more of that Seth Jones

CBJ are gonna go right back to #30 on the PP and it's going to be thanks to that one man who is probably going to join Nash, Kris Russell, Vinny Prospal, Fartsmell, and Dubinsky in taking money from my wallet in exchange for a shirzee over the last 12 years.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Letestu-Dubinsky-Sedlak on the All Centers Line.

Don't like Calvert as a healthy scratch, though.

e- "Drouin got his stick whacked."

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Mar 13, 2018

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Stick save and a dandy by...Zach Werenski?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

My stream froze right as Jenner got behind the defense and I thought to myself "That'd be cool if that turned into a goal" but was skeptical because no, big saves at one end and goals at the other don't happen in favor of Columbus.

Instead, :siren: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOne :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Shelley's kid with a nice sharp angle goal in the intermission kids' game. :3:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

CBJ, I shouldn't complain, but how about a couple shots on goal seeing as how well that was a concept which worked well earlier?

e- Habs have as many shots this period as the CBJ do in the game. :psyduck:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Mar 13, 2018

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

As Craig Simpson said in NHL 07 "Ya put the puck on net, and good things will happen":

:siren: COLE :siren: :fork:

e- Go Sens and VGK.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

FIVE STRAIGHT :toot:

PLD is really starting to get under other players' skins. Not in a Matthew Tkachuk way, but enough to get Ryan Kesler and several Habs just there to get involved.

Please don't be too hurt, Jones. :ohdear:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Good Job Fun Vegas Team.

Sens...Sens, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I don't know what the gently caress Bobby Lu was attempting there but :siren: DUCHENE :siren:.

e- :siren: PAGEAU :siren:.

Good job, Sens. Please return to sucking rear end Saturday.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Mar 13, 2018

• Locked thread