Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

jesus, life has been hard af on Rachel Dratch

so, is this RAW worth enduring (besides for the Deletion)? It's nothing personal, but I just figured out how to get my tablet emulating SNES games and I've been getting reacquainted with Illusion of Gaia, one of my favorite games ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Erebus posted:

Watch Raw because that guy burning to death in Illusion of Gaia is very disturbing and I don't want you to upset yourself

tbf, the dude who burned was an assassin who was looking to kill the main character and take his magic ring back to his paymasters, so I don't mourn him too hard

although the suddenness of his reappearance speaks to the pacing issues which hurt the last couple of dungeons/final boss imo. drat near everything else about the game loving rules, though, especially its music. If I could write in Japanese and it weren't probably weird, I'd write the composer a thank-you note, it's that good to me.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

also I'm posting on a crap-rear end Kindle Fire thing, if I tried to stream on this I fear it would melt into an overpriced drink coaster

that said, I have toyed with the idea of showing off this weird gem in a Let's Play (although I'm a bit shy)

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Erebus posted:

If you haven't already, you should play the other games in that Quintet trilogy, Soul Blazer and Terranigma. They have a similar style and tone (though the gameplay's a little different).

I have, friend, and they are also fantastic :cool: . I have an especially soft spot in my heart for IoG because it was my second RPG ever, right after A Link to the Past got me hooked. (It also presented the weirdest roadblocks for the little Onion--for literal years I just could not figure out the first boss, until I discovered that :aaaaa: you could also hit its face!? :aaaaa: )

sportsgenius86 posted:

The winner has to gently caress Michael Hayes

I must dispute your use of the word "winner" in this context

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Goddamn does Asuka rule

She's rad as hell

• Locked thread