Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

donkey kong 64

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i borke the link so im just going to reupload since i cant remember how to do it

Only registered members can see post attachments!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mortal kombat mythologies: sub-zero

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

shadowgate 64: trials of the four towers

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

excuse me i think your forgetting killer instinct gold???

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

theres a version on xbox one now so its not longer n64 exclusive. the only 2d fighters that remain trapped on the original hardware are Rkaugakids and the blockbuster exclusive clayfighter 63 1/3 turbo edition or w/e

i cant believe todays gamers wont even stand up to protest the blockbuster exclusive clayfighter 63 1/3 featuring exclusive characters high five, lady liberty, lockjay pooch and zappa yow yow boys not being re released on the xbox one and just continue to buy the modern trash they put out today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i wonder how many a presses are required to beat this

• Locked thread