Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

castlevania 64 isn't as bad as people say it is

the 2nd release thats basically the equivalent of a patch makes it kinda fun yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Diddy Kong Racing
Banjo-Tooie
Daikatana
War Gods
Bio F.R.E.A.K.S.
Clayfighters 63 1/3rd
Turok

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

check out the only other 2d fighter released for n64. it looks cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejQ8KivIoa8&t=83s

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

excuse me i think your forgetting killer instinct gold???

theres a version on xbox one now so its not longer n64 exclusive. the only 2d fighters that remain trapped on the original hardware are Rkaugakids and the blockbuster exclusive clayfighter 63 1/3 turbo edition or w/e

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Maybe it's changed since I last tried it but Paper Mario emulation was really really bad. Which is a shame bc it's such an amazing game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I dumped all my GC discs so I could play Metroid Prime/TTYD on the gamepad. It's a great thing to have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

You can play GC games on the gamepad with Nintendont? That's a drat game changer

You can;t use the gamepad buttons to control them which is lame but its still cool

• Locked thread