Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Roman Reigns is...
This poll is closed.
the NEW People's Champion 2 1.77%
the voice of the voiceless, the new CM Punk 11 9.73%
Vince McMahon's nemesis who Vince definitely doesn't favor in any way 19 16.81%
also wondering why there was a cameraman in the women's lockerroom 47 41.59%
THE BIG DOG! 34 30.09%
Total: 113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I watched fastlane, that was definitely a ppv that broadcast. Particularly enjoyed 30 minutes of raw recaps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Barreft posted:

It's everything they want, I just do not get it.

It gets said in every thread but it's about "crossover" appeal, they want a guy who can be a wrestleman but also host the Nickelodeon kids choice awards or be on snl or whatever. Braun isn't that guy, although they do have faces on the active roster more fit for that role than roman.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Barreft posted:

Did you watch the video I posted? Dude is incredibly likable and humble.

Yes, after I posted that. I rescind my comment about Braun not being that guy.

If I had to pick the crossover guy in the fantasy world where I am old man McMahon I'd go with Rollins

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I feel as well that all of them up to cena kinda arose more organically as people who people not into wrestling had heard of, whereas reigns really feels like them trying to force the issue.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Rhonne posted:

The Shield reunion was doing pretty well, then Roman got sick and they replaced him with better people, and it quietly fizzled out.

Roman's not great, but the guy also has some remarkably bad luck with his pushes too. That hernia injury really hurt his first major push, and then there was the wellness violation in the middle of one of his title runs. I half expect something to go horribly wrong for him the week before WM.

Steroids guy releases the evidence

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Time to watch the raw

Roman reigns with an epic "it's not fair" promo

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Ah, sullen bayley

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I can t believe John cents doesn't have a road to wrestle mania

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

How is John cena acting like more of a rebel than roman reigns

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm glad they gave my friend brawny strongman the Facebook graphics. I'm not glad to watch this loving wrestlemania advert again, because the song is poo poo

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I wish they'd stop going with "asuka don't speak English good"

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

DeathChicken posted:

I have a friend

:aaaaa:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

When is Joan king getting her wrestlemania moment

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

"I use nia....I use nia because she's a vulnerable human being" said nobody ever

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Aphrodite posted:

No, somebody said that. I was there.

Where the frick is alexa

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm watching the raw

Namtab posted:

Time to watch the raw

I'm very glad that braun is having fun in this one

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Accident Underwater posted:

Raw was so good I'm glad we're reliving it twice

It's definitely my favourite finish so far this year

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

rovert posted:

Do people here think that Shane appearing backstage essentially out of character during Roman's guerrilla position ramage and confronting Vince was a deliberate Montreal homage?

They were in detroit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

They need to piss or get off the pot with bayley/sasha at mania

• Locked thread