Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Roman Reigns is...
This poll is closed.
the NEW People's Champion 2 1.77%
the voice of the voiceless, the new CM Punk 11 9.73%
Vince McMahon's nemesis who Vince definitely doesn't favor in any way 19 16.81%
also wondering why there was a cameraman in the women's lockerroom 47 41.59%
THE BIG DOG! 34 30.09%
Total: 113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Hey J-Ru for the champ of the month poll, if Braun wins the tag titles on his own, please give him a spot on the list. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Bad take time: I hope no one wins the Fabulous Moolah battle royale. I feel like whoever wins it will be tainted just by having FIRST EVER FABULOUS MOOLAH BATTLE ROYALE WINNER attached to their name/entrance.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I posted this question elsewhere, so may as well post it here.

Question for everyone here. Would you say that today's micromanagement of the wrestlers and their personas (in WWE) is a lot worse than it was in the Attitude Era or whatever? Reason I ask is because I've seen arguments Asuka, Shinsuke, Andrade, etc and all other foreign talents in WWE are harmful to the product because they can't cut a promo in English at all. Problem is, I feel like its more of a micromangement/scripting issue. These people went on to claim that there was the same level of micromanagement in the Attitude Era, and as a result its the performers faults for not getting over/being able to do promos.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Benne posted:

Stop reading Wrestling Forum

It's not just there either. It's been brought up on other mediums as well. Including brought up by people I'm friends with on Facebook. :psyduck:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I mean why would it be Jeff Hardy? It's going to be Brother Nero or Rellik, obviously.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So today in Ryback is a big dumb idiot news, he went into Rusev's livestream and accused him of using steroids. And then got blocked as a result, apparently. Someone uploaded it to YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pf5x15SQHE

Here is the obligatory :ironicat: emote.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Man what broke ryback

Probably all the steroids he takes. He has had quite a track record as of late in terms of being a terrible person. If he were booked more often (I don't think he's gotten any real bookings as of late since he charges way too much for bookings), I would put him in the running for scummiest wrestler of 2017-2018.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Andrast posted:

What has he done?

He's ran down various talent on podcasts (talent who don't deserve being ran down), is homophobic, racist, etc.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Erebus posted:

It seems like there were at least a few women who didn't know. Alundra Blayze was on Twitter a few days ago asking why everyone was upset about it.

Alundra Blayze is a piece of poo poo as well though, so this doesn't shock me. (She hates trans people with the fury of a thousand suns, and doesn't believe they should be allowed to serve in the military)

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I don't care about the quality of the match as long as it ends with Bray Wyatt being pushed into a volcano, or being thrown into the Lake of Reincarnation and reemerging as Husky Harris.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub4ecgzmQZE

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Aphrodite posted:

Is Asuka still working Raw house shows?

It was a dual branded show but yeah. Asuka defeated Mandy Rose in like a 5 minute match tonight.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Apparently PSP's favorite wig splitter will be inducted into the Hall of Pain Fame this year, Mark Henry!!! :toot:

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2018/0318/638043/upcoming-wwe-hall-of-fame-inductee-confirmed-photo/

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I still think Kevin Dunn is a horcrux for Vince. And if he isn't, then he's probably gone the moment Triple H and Stephanie take over. From what I remember, Stephanie and Triple H HATE Kevin Dunn. I wouldn't be shocked if Jeremy Borash takes over when Dunn leaves/is forced out.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Le Saboteur posted:

I wonder if its possible they make Bliss/Asuka for the title tonight to set up a title vs title match at Wrestlemania. Because man, Nia vs Alexa just seems dull.

They won't. We are getting Nia vs Alexa at Wrestlemania. I think the best part is there are actual people who think Nia vs Alexa will be a BETTER WRESTLING MATCH than Asuka vs Charlotte. Thanks twitter!!!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Angle is saying Braun needs to find a tag partner in order to get his title match at Wrestlemania. I hope Braun just holds up his fists and says THESE HANDS are his tag partners.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Yeah, I think its safe to say that Alexa vs Nia will probably be one of, if not the worst match on the Wrestlemania card to be honest. Especially if it goes longer than a few minutes.

There will be plenty of boring matches, but I doubt anything will top Alexa vs Nia in terms of how awful it will be from a wrestling perspective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

JT Smiley posted:

I just don't get why they've been so dead set on this feud for months now. At this point they might as well toss Bayley and Sasha in the mix and try to salvage it.

Because they are afraid to pull the trigger on it, but now they may actually do it, and it will suck. May as well get it out of the way, is their logic probably.

• Locked thread