Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Roman Reigns is...
This poll is closed.
the NEW People's Champion 2 1.77%
the voice of the voiceless, the new CM Punk 11 9.73%
Vince McMahon's nemesis who Vince definitely doesn't favor in any way 19 16.81%
also wondering why there was a cameraman in the women's lockerroom 47 41.59%
THE BIG DOG! 34 30.09%
Total: 113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Remember when The Revival and DIY were putting on clinics? God has Raw made them look like poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Its just flat out a bad story. When it comes down to it Romans promo is about how it isn't fair and he is going to sternly talk to management until they make it fair. Being the work snitch is never going to get over. You're especially not going to make it get over when your opponent is a dude who is famous for telling bosses and sponsers to gently caress off. The story just makes Roman look uncool.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

D.N. Nation posted:

Some of the places I go for Raw reviews really liked last night's show, and I'm utterly baffled. The power of Braun killin' dudes, I guess.

Honestly it was a decently serviceable show that was bookended by two horrible segments. I can see how a less critical eye could like the show.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Cain vs. Abel is the greatest blood fued ever booked.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Someone mentioned not wanting to put up with having to keep track of weekly NJPW and I just wanted to say that you really don't need to. They have a big show every month and then a few tournaments each year. Each show is split into a set of multiman matches and then a few singles/title matches. You can very easily get away with only watching the second half of each show and be able to follow everything. The amount of wrestling you consume is a lot less then WWE but the quality is generally a lot higher compared to watching weekly WWE.

• Locked thread