Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Roman Reigns is...
This poll is closed.
the NEW People's Champion 2 1.77%
the voice of the voiceless, the new CM Punk 11 9.73%
Vince McMahon's nemesis who Vince definitely doesn't favor in any way 19 16.81%
also wondering why there was a cameraman in the women's lockerroom 47 41.59%
THE BIG DOG! 34 30.09%
Total: 113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
CityMidnightJunky
May 11, 2013

by Smythe

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Nobody wants to see Cena/Undertaker, the match that got the only big reaction on an otherwise dead show when it was teased a few weeks ago.

I popped too, until I remembered that it's not 5 years ago, the streak's dead, Cena's in his 40's, and Undertaker looks like poo poo, already had a pretty good symbolic retirement, and would probably have a heart attack and break his spine just by doing his sit up pose.

He really should have come out the night after he lost to Reigns as Mark Calloway and have a big Flair-esque send off. Now it's just sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CityMidnightJunky
May 11, 2013

by Smythe

Unless my math is wrong:

Austin first won the WWF title in 1998. He lost his last one 4 years later and retired the next year.
There was only 5 years between 'Austin 3:16' and the Invasion

For comparison, Roman Reigns won his first title 3 years ago. So next year his main event career will be almost as long as Austin's.
Cena won his first title 13 years ago
Orton 14 years
Triple H 19 years

It gives you an idea of just how fleeting the Attitude Era and Austins career was compared to today.

CityMidnightJunky
May 11, 2013

by Smythe
Congratulating a petition to remove the name of an awful person from a product doesn't really work when you're the one who loving named it in the first place.

But this is Stephanie Mcmahon we're talking about. At this point I fully expect Moolah to be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

By the Godfather.

• Locked thread