Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Roman Reigns is...
This poll is closed.
the NEW People's Champion 2 1.77%
the voice of the voiceless, the new CM Punk 11 9.73%
Vince McMahon's nemesis who Vince definitely doesn't favor in any way 19 16.81%
also wondering why there was a cameraman in the women's lockerroom 47 41.59%
THE BIG DOG! 34 30.09%
Total: 113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

If Rock could do two wrestlemanias pissing hot enough to melt the glass, Taker will be fine

I almost guarantee they don't give a poo poo for a one match performer

There's a difference between getting medically cleared and passing a drug test.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
John Cena challenged the Undertaker, Roman beefed with Vince and got suspended, Braun killed all the tag teams, Nia wants to murder Alexa and threw the least intimidating tantrum in wrestling history. I certainly didn't think it was a great raw, but storylines are advancing so that's something.

Watching the Hulu cut of raw does wonders for my perception of its quality.

• Locked thread