Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Roman Reigns is...
This poll is closed.
the NEW People's Champion 2 1.77%
the voice of the voiceless, the new CM Punk 11 9.73%
Vince McMahon's nemesis who Vince definitely doesn't favor in any way 19 16.81%
also wondering why there was a cameraman in the women's lockerroom 47 41.59%
THE BIG DOG! 34 30.09%
Total: 113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
Digging into skeezy people in the entertainment industry is a hot thing right now and on the scale of Louis CK jerking it while drunk and girls laughing at him to Weinstein the turgid rape monster, Moolah is firmly toward the Weinstein end of the scale.

I really do want to know how they think they could do this at their biggest show, this year in particular, without the mainstream media raking them over the coals. Especially with the Rousey thing people are going to be paying attention to this carny bullshit more than usual.

Is this really the kind of press they want in a Wrestlemania build? In my mind I imagine Stephanie begging Vince not to name it after Moolah, and Vince shutting her down with, “Well, we could always go with Chyna...”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
There’s a pretty big difference between “person with awful opinions” and “literally pimped out women.”

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

St Evan Echoes posted:

Him pissing hot led to MitB and Battleground both being awesome, so I hope something does go wrong

Vince would just triple down on the spite booking, insert Lesnar into AJ/Nakamura in a champion vs champion match that lasts all of 45 seconds. Lesnar gets a double pin,
fucks off to UFC, and becomes the absentee champion on BOTH shows until Vince pays him high seven figures to defend at Summerslam, where they bring back DA BIGG DAWG to try this horrible poo poo all over again.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Just think how many people WWE can draw in those stadiums in Qatar though!

Will there be any kind of meaningful stakes to the 50-man rumble? Like winner gets to main event Summer Slam or something?

• Locked thread