Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Roman Reigns is...
This poll is closed.
the NEW People's Champion 2 1.77%
the voice of the voiceless, the new CM Punk 11 9.73%
Vince McMahon's nemesis who Vince definitely doesn't favor in any way 19 16.81%
also wondering why there was a cameraman in the women's lockerroom 47 41.59%
THE BIG DOG! 34 30.09%
Total: 113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Korelle posted:

Presenting Brock Lesnar as a badass loner who shows up to work when he feels like it and Roman as the loyal employee who goes crying to management about it will surely get the Wrestlemania crowd firmly on the Big Dogs side.

*Brock wins the Moolah Battle Royal*

Roman: But this was a contest for women!

Heyman: Yeah, and my client beat their brains out.

Roman: Oh, I, I can't stand it any longer. This whole promotion is insane. Insane, I tell you! Daahh! Aaah! I can be lazy too! Look at me! Hi, I'm a worthless employee, just like Brock Lesnar! Give me a main event push! Ooh, I turn gross and purple at the drop of a hat, but nobody minds! I'm doing the same two moves for ten minutes straight. Give me a raise! Now I'm returning to work which means shuffling around like an idiot. But it doesn't matter, because I'm Brock Lesnar! I don't need to cut my own promos, 'cause someone else will do it for me. DANT! DANT-DA-DANT-DANT!

Brock: Hey, you okay, Leakee?

Roman: I'm better than okay. I'm Brock Lesnar.

Brock: Heh. You wish.

Roman: Oh, hi, Mr. McMahon! I'm the worst non-Khali worker in the world. Time to go home to my cabin and eat a deer. What's this? "Extremely High Voltage." Well, I don't need to sell because, because I'm Brock Lesn--

Gavok fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Mar 13, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Natalya should win the pee belt.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

VJeff posted:

It occurred to me that Roman basically also said outright that he lives paycheck to paycheck, because apparently making WWE main eventer money for nearly four years is so bad that if he didn't show up for work, he wouldn't be able to feed his family anymore.

Undertaker told him to invest all his money into coal.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

rovert posted:

None of this is surprising but I was told Moolah was Vince’s call. And he is furious

However, along with sponsor pressure, WWE is trying to get to the finish line on new TV deal and wants zero controversy.

Inject this post into my veins.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Benne posted:

I 100% believe they already made the trophy (probably to be unveiled next week or the week after) and that's why Vince tried doubling down on the name before the sponsors forced him to cave

Have Braun destroy it in a cool way.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

DeathChicken posted:

Bryan's said that if he ever got clearance to wrestle and WWE tried to stop him, he'd be at some indy wearing a mask faster than you could blink.

Pumped for Bry-Ant.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Bring back the Old Testament!

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

I'm starting to wonder if Steroid Claus isn't real, you guys.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

bartok posted:

My boys Ed, Edd, n' Eddy told me that Roman Reigns got his steroids from Dexter's Lab. Roman's on this hormone poo poo derived from cow and chicken called Megas XLR.

That's one hell of an Aku-sation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Roman should have pissed his pants in fear at the question to make him more sympathetic.

I mean everyone pee's their pants daily right?

It would have made him the coolest.

• Locked thread