Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
There are people who unironically think Trump is a great tough-guy leader.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
if you're in any country other than Russia and you see an man with an umbrella, run

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Is coincidence, comrade. Are we to say Seth Rich and Deborah Jeane Palfrey just happened to die after endangering American establishment? Investigate.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Remember when Romney got poo poo for calling Russia our greatest geopolitical enemy? And now Trump is getting poo poo for not calling Russia our greatest geopolitical enemy. Make up your mind, dudes.

Either way, I vote for war with Russia. For some reason they have the need to aggressively suck instead of just sucking in their own country. They are the largest country in the world by land area. Plenty of room to be assholes without spilling it into the rest of the world constantly.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

The Human Crouton posted:

Remember when Romney got poo poo for calling Russia our greatest geopolitical enemy? And now Trump is getting poo poo for not calling Russia our greatest geopolitical enemy. Make up your mind, dudes.

Either way, I vote for war with Russia. For some reason they have the need to aggressively suck instead of just sucking in their own country. They are the largest country in the world by land area. Plenty of room to be assholes without spilling it into the rest of the world constantly.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

If nukes start to go off some of us will be your username.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
it's time for war with Russia. they have been given far too many chances.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Either way, I vote for war with Russia. For some reason they have the need to aggressively suck instead of just sucking in their own country. They are the largest country in the world by land area. Plenty of room to be assholes without spilling it into the rest of the world constantly. oil.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

"obama believed that Decorum extended even to putin's russia" is one of the subtler hilarious facts that led to our current hell dimension

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Obama didn't do enough to stop Russia, but also there was nothing to stop (wiretapping? very bad!) — Every DJT tweet

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

Have Blue posted:

yeah if we're playing tit for tat we owe russia a few craters and annexations

Kaliningrad better hold onto their butts

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

all the big names of the conservative government in the UK has been taking bribes from russia for years. lol if you think they will do anything except maybe threaten to not go to their football tournament.

of course though we'll still go to the one in Qatar built on the blood and sacrifice of slave labour

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

Spinster posted:

If nukes start to go off some of us will be your username.

i'm pretty sure a nuclear exchange would only take out larger cities i don't live in, especially a piddling second strike

dc nuked? so what.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Romney wanted to put boots on the ground which wouldn't be good.

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

Gaunab posted:

Romney wanted to put boots on the ground which wouldn't be good.

nah, we just nuke the poo poo out of them and let the EU do the boots part

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
And there are plenty of boots eager to march in that particular direction. NATO has been practicing this scenario as long as NATO has been a thing.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Yo I think America has lost the cold war.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Wonder if this scandal will hurt Putin's chances in the upcoming election.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Remember during the election how retards on the right were all "Putin is our friend now lets work together" :downs: and then like two weeks ago Putin is doing Steve Jobs presentations about his new missiles that could bypass our defenses and annihilate us at any time?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

The Pussy Boss posted:

Wonder if this scandal will hurt Putin's chances in the upcoming election.

No he already controls America.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Caganer posted:

i'm pretty sure a nuclear exchange would only take out larger cities i don't live in, especially a piddling second strike

dc nuked? so what.

all of our nuke sites, which are targets, are located not in larger cities

https://batchgeo.com/map/a87855317fdfab0922206bca2dbd19b9

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
there will be no nukes launched, we will destroy russia

they wouldn't dare launch one

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

KILLARY strikes again

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

FogHelmut posted:

all of our nuke sites, which are targets, are located not in larger cities

https://batchgeo.com/map/a87855317fdfab0922206bca2dbd19b9

these green dots are all power plants. would they really nuke power plants just because they have nuclear in the name?

even that's not putting me in the blast radius so yolo

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

there will be no nukes launched, we will destroy russia

they wouldn't dare launch one

You have it backwards. We wouldn't launch any as we get obliterated.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I wonder what cold war era James Bond gadget Putin had dug out to kill the dude

He's corny like that

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
How do you respond to russia murdering people in britain without ending the world

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

Methanar posted:

How do you respond to russia murdering people in britain without ending the world

it wouldn't end the world, people just would rather be slapped around and slowly slide into oligaric hell than put on their big boy pants and kick some rear end

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Methanar posted:

MI5 better get to work

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Alternatively: go big or go home

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Now, I may not be an "authority" or "well versed" in current world politics, but I feel very strongly (and I can't stress this enough) that Amazon's The Grand Tour's second season was less entertaining than the first one.

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018
nuclear war means dc and major cities + a few shithole military towns get wiped out, MAX, if they dont stand down after a massive buttreaming.

a future where all of our lovely cities are gone + russia is gone is good and cool

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
dang didn't know so many goons were experts on internal espionage, do you read the same wiki articles as Brown Moses?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Methanar posted:

Sanctions?
"Stop your bullshit or we'll beat you back to the stone age"?
Definitely options beyond staying silent because you're a coward or complicit.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Methanar posted:

Alternatively: go big or go home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMG8SVrqstg

But with a bunch of lovely Russians instead

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Creamed Cormp posted:

dang didn't know so many goons were experts on internal espionage, do you read the same wiki articles as Brown Moses?

So are you a Useful Idiot of the "Aware of hand stuffed up his rear end" variety, or the blissfully unaware variety.

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

Creamed Cormp posted:

no but i was there for shadow moses

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

Creamed Cormp posted:

Just cause le pen takes Russian cash doesn't mean you gotta tongue their butthole too

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Caganer posted:

A Hind D?

What WAS a Russian gunship doing there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Have Blue posted:

Just cause le pen takes Russian cash doesn't mean you gotta tongue their butthole too

never voted for Le Pen, so that's a swing and a miss as you Americans like to say

Grape posted:

So are you a Useful Idiot of the "Aware of hand stuffed up his rear end" variety, or the blissfully unaware variety.

must be the Russian mind control rays and the fluoride they put in the water that keeps me un-woke, thanks for showing me the light

Caganer posted:

hnrgggrgnnng Shadow Moses?

• Locked thread