Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my best friend is a carpenter and woodsman type guy, n is planning on buying a small piece of land in oregon that has this river going thru it and hes going to just quit his job and move there and do odd jobs and grow food he says. he says whats the pt of working all the time, for what? what are you saving for or doing this for? to live? when you're done? which is when? never? when you're super old? why not just live now, while you're alive. i think hes got a good pt. i hope he succeeds, and i will miss him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
That sucks. Maybe install an obelisk of light or tesla coil. Well c.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Creamed Cormp posted:

I'm sure if you ask nicely he'd let you join, you can even start a commune down there.

Down?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Nuclearmonkee posted:

That one place had the dog mayor and did fine i think we should consider a dog president

duke has served the fine people of something mn for 3 terms now, g*d bless his reign

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Creamed Cormp posted:

I assumed he would take you as a wife and you would "commune" "down there"

i dont think this tortured contrivance was ur intent. i think yous just confused or dumb or something lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I know a lot of ppl who do oregon shakes

• Locked thread