Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

My mate who works at the video game store just got a bunch of these in stock.

I’m not really sure who the target market for this is as I’d imagine she will have been long dead by the time the average pop vinyl collector will have been born.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

There are red and black dress varieties. Apparently the red one is rarer

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

free hubcaps posted:

do funko pops do anything, like are they bobble heads

Some are I think

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

How long until the inevitable Funko Pop movie comes out?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

weg posted:

How did we overlook that this is the "CHASE Limited Edition"?

As in chased by the paparazzi?

lol this is the best part.

my dog died im sad posted:

This made curious enough to look it up. With things like trolls or the emoji movie it's not that far fetched.

There's no movie but they have a bunch of promotional shorts for what look to be subscription boxes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycoXwHkEzsQ

So I guess if you're really into these you can get a box for the franchise of your choice.

Yeah it seems like free money especially after Lego movie and stuff. Even though they’re obviously making a fortune off these lovely things I can’t understand why they wouldn’t want that extra income considering the bubble will surely pop in a few years max (no pun intended)

• Locked thread