Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

op, i will stand by your side proud and strong, for i am a vivaldi user

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Alpha Mayo posted:

Vivaldi is the best web browser these days, because all web browsers are poo poo

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

satisfied with Vivaldi so far. it’s fast and being able to steal chrome plugins owns. I forget what opera features I used to use but I’m sure I’ll find them. hope I don’t run into any show stopper bugs

mouse gestures, op. really good mouse gestures. also a bunch of options for handling tabs.

Vivaldi isn't perfect but again every browser sucks so overall I'm happier with vivladi's warts than chrome or the new garbage version of Firefox

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Kazinsal posted:

good to hear

for real though I've been wondering if it's worth switching to vivaldi since the backend is similar enough to chrome that the rendering shouldn't be any different and the frontend is really what matters

but the whole ordeal of switching browsers :effort:

i had an easier time switching from firefox to vivaldi than when i switched from opera to firefox. i used opera for 10 years. :rip:

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Kuvo posted:

i use vivaldi

it is fine

:hfive:

• Locked thread