Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest Snub?
UCI Anteaters
UCSC Banana Slugs
Dunk City
Colorado School of Mines
Unaffiliated (gently caress the NCAA)
Rutgers... naaaah
View Results

• Locked thread
Marlows
Nov 4, 2009

GobiasIndustries posted:

I think an rear end-whooping is more easier to rationalize after the fact, a buzzer beater would drive you nuts forever

This is completely true. Despite winning it all last year, 2016 against Nova still stings like hell.

rear end-whoopings are at least kinda funny in retrospect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

First goon to ever win an NCAA title

Smashlampjaw
Aug 16, 2008

The Glumslinger posted:

First goon to ever win an NCAA title

Nice

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Gotta hand it to Villanova, that's an insanely good team, and the best team definitely won the title this year.

Normally I'd say holding the National Player of the Year to 4-13 shooting and 9 points would be a good way to win, but then they have 6 other guys who are among the best offensive players in the country by oRTG. Team was nuts. Congrats

edit: And yes, the Louisville game will haunt me forever because if that block was called differently it's a potential win. The only way Michigan would have beat this team was if they played badly and missed a bunch of shots they're capable of making. Could have happened, but it would have just been luck.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

BG is a Michigan man

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AsInHowe posted:

BG is a Michigan man

I know, but eh it's low effort stuff found on Twitter. Also because Tom Brady called them all a few days ago to give them a pep talk, it's works on that level.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/dontedivincenzo/status/103999723714781184?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So what's his username here?

• Locked thread