Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

how the gently caress do i get to the chest?

(no "very carefully" or "figures you wouldn't know how to get to a chest" jokes please)

you cant on disc 4 cos dali is off limits now cos of the mist .. theres a part in disc 3 (in between treno card tournament rounds) where you can go to dali and loot all the stuff. theres a chest with 30000 gil in it, a sidequest that gives you a key item for another sidequest (neither of them are important sidequests or anything, its just something to do), the windmill is turned off so you can get the two chests up the ladder etc. and the granny isnt in the field so you can get the elixir. the 30000 gil is probably the real reward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
actually i got 2 parts of the game confused .. the only time you can get the elixir is at the start of disc 2 when youre playing as steiner + the princess and heading to treno. you can head through the gate to dali at the crossroads and get it then

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

I.N.R.I posted:

you cant on disc 4 cos dali is off limits now cos of the mist .. theres a part in disc 3 (in between treno card tournament rounds) where you can go to dali and loot all the stuff. theres a chest with 30000 gil in it, a sidequest that gives you a key item for another sidequest (neither of them are important sidequests or anything, its just something to do), the windmill is turned off so you can get the two chests up the ladder etc. and the granny isnt in the field so you can get the elixir. the 30000 gil is probably the real reward

drat it just started disc 4 and missed the 30000 gil! :mad:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Actually I found out the Easter egg in Mortal Kombat 2 for the SNES where motaro jumps up and down on the Acclaim logo and smashes it up. Except I was at a friend's house when I discovered it, and I figured out the wrong way to do it. For some reason the Easter egg showed up by having the super scope receiver plugged in (in reality the trick was just to hold L and R when turning on the game but obviously none of us knew that at the time)

So i said out loud that I was gonna write to EGM to tell them the trick and my friend started flipping out saying that it was his house and his game and system and super scope receiver so he should be the one who gets to write to EGM. I told him to huff my farts and I was gonna write the letter. The third friend that was at the house when this went down came over to my house the next day and told me some story about my friend crying to him that I was going to write the letter and that it was a violation of our friendship and he felt really betrayed by me. This turned out to be complete bullshit by the 3rd friend as HE was trying to be the one to get the letter to EGM as well

three lifelong friends completely torn apart conspiring against one another Quentin Terrentino style over a chance at winning a free Turbo Touch 360° and it wasn't even the right code

Lmao..... that's some gamer win

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

I had a worm light.
Same. It ruled because it was super loving bright and didn't add some stupidly large heavy contraption to the top of your gameboy.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Specifically googled "FF3 SNES" because I wanted the Woolsey dialogue.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Specifically googled "FF3 SNES" because I wanted the Woolsey dialogue.

Sounds like this guy is loaded for bear.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

FactsAreUseless posted:

Found this while looking for an FF3 screenshot to post in response to this.

You can download it at the bottom of this page: https://www.fantasyanime.com/finalfantasy/ff6/ff6downloads.htm

my favorite one of these kinds of hacks is pokemon COCK version

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

absolutely anything posted:

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

absolutely anything posted:

lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
► YES

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sebmal did a full run through of Pokémon COCK Version, it's insane. Check out the VOD

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Sebmal did a full run through of Pokémon COCK Version, it's insane. Check out the VOD

i will now

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

In Training posted:

if anyone would like to https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBq7C90VxyLIa6uwxA3xsAz4gcdnu31A7

also i put the rom on my dropbox if anyone wants to just play it themselves https://www.dropbox.com/s/rg10vtc2nn5eiue/Pokemon%20-%20Cock%20Version%20%28Bootleg%29.zip?dl=1

absolutely anything fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Mar 31, 2018

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
this is incredible

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Actually I found out the Easter egg in Mortal Kombat 2 for the SNES where motaro jumps up and down on the Acclaim logo and smashes it up. Except I was at a friend's house when I discovered it, and I figured out the wrong way to do it. For some reason the Easter egg showed up by having the super scope receiver plugged in (in reality the trick was just to hold L and R when turning on the game but obviously none of us knew that at the time)

So i said out loud that I was gonna write to EGM to tell them the trick and my friend started flipping out saying that it was his house and his game and system and super scope receiver so he should be the one who gets to write to EGM. I told him to huff my farts and I was gonna write the letter. The third friend that was at the house when this went down came over to my house the next day and told me some story about my friend crying to him that I was going to write the letter and that it was a violation of our friendship and he felt really betrayed by me. This turned out to be complete bullshit by the 3rd friend as HE was trying to be the one to get the letter to EGM as well

three lifelong friends completely torn apart conspiring against one another Quentin Terrentino style over a chance at winning a free Turbo Touch 360° and it wasn't even the right code

Epic..

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

highly recommend people watch this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

Its godlike.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Now I'm rewatching it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Now I'm rewatching it

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

extremebuff posted:

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Does he have a version without all the distracting BULLSHIT on the screen.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PALLETTOWN
A big dick
ready to get
sucked

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In Training posted:

Now I'm rewatching it

Weird, this never happens to me when I play :confused:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

PALLETTOWN
A big dick
ready to get
sucked

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
it reminds me of Super Hornio Bros. 2 (Fuki Suki Panic in Japan)

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

it reminds me of Super Hornio Bros. 2 (Fuki Suki Panic in Japan)

[Lols quietly thinking about Fook Yu from Austin Powers Goldmember]

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fargield posted:

Lol. Fat Bastard voice get in mah belly

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
I love GOLD lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Fargield posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lmao

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
How do you cut a hole? :confused:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

normally anything sharp enough will do

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How do you cut a hole? :confused:

You can nick your rear end in a top hat's sensitive flesh with a razor, whilst shaving, brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

• Locked thread