Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pram
Jun 10, 2001

obstipator posted:

just realized ur most recent ban is topical and it made me laugh really hard. such amazing forethought!

yeh its good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I AM A ANIME NERD AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN YOU CAN JUST BUGGER OFF....I LOVE ANIME AND VIDEO GAMES....IF YOU DON'T THEN DON'T TALK TO ME

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Same but tokusatsu, which is even nerdier

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I wonder if they updated his prime directives

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
lowtax: "I never asked for this"

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

man, it'd be a pretty nice level of cyberpunk if the first level of human augmentation was to let lowtax ban a user before the actual content of the post was allowed to reach his conscious mind

he'd probably be able to fire all the admins and just have a continuous scrolling window of all posts made play across his vision

radium is the architect of this new reality, you all know it

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

lowtax: "I never asked for this"

but enough about the uwe boll boxing match!

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

man, it'd be a pretty nice level of cyberpunk if the first level of human augmentation was to let lowtax ban a user before the actual content of the post was allowed to reach his conscious mind

he'd probably be able to fire all the admins and just have a continuous scrolling window of all posts made play across his vision

radium is the architect of this new reality, you all know it

very cool that lowtax now has this installed

what os do you think lowtax’s spine is running? probably windows?? hopefully his wifi drivers get updated so we can get some updates from the man himself :yosbutt:

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

obstipator posted:

very cool that lowtax now has this installed

what os do you think lowtax’s spine is running? probably windows?? hopefully his wifi drivers get updated so we can get some updates from the man himself :yosbutt:

can he play games on it?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
this just in lowtax’s new spine has become infected with the wannacry virus and will not allow him to walk or control his bowels without first paying 2 bitcoins

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com
I want to be rich enough that if I'm too loaded to tweet I've already paid someone to take a picture of me and post it as OC

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com
Oh finally no posts from TW today ~new alert on phone~ ~twitter just displays a picture of my completely drugged unconscious face~

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Is Lowtax OK?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

He is alive. Was he ever OK?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3853054&pagenumber=1

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3853177&pagenumber=1

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
im glad lowtax got his hosed up back worked on. hope it’s gonna be better now.

:unsmith:

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
thanks for the soyboy forum shoutout in the announcement lowtax. really glad to have the linux picture in that announcmetn

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
congrats on your spine OP

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

obstipator posted:

thanks for the soyboy forum shoutout in the announcement lowtax. really glad to have the linux picture in that announcmetn

the best part of that picture is that it looks like a dad and his biological sons

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

lmao

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i, on the other hand, have not been lied to my entire life. my parents were very...forthcoming when it came to the cruel truths of existence.

from the time i could comprehend human speech i have understood that entities such as santa claus, the easter bunny, and whom the christians refer to as jesus the messiah are nothing but fiction, meant to coddle the minds of the weak.

it was also made very clear to me early on that not only would my progenitors one day die, but that i too was but a temporary mote of consciousness in this careless, brutal universe.

this gift of cold, indifferent understanding that was bestowed upon me by my mother and father have helped make me a far superior person than the other life forms on this planet with whom i ostensibly share a species cohort. not bothering to waste my brief time in this plane wrapped in the warm, deceptive blanket of fantasy and self denial. i am a—and likely the—truly self-actualized human. the rest of you? well, you all enjoy bumbling around for a few score years until your maltreated carcasses eventually give out.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

except for that loving sarah lee thing! seriously, i would’ve bet my left nut that it was “nobody does it like”!

gently caress!

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
frankly, this whole "no leftover spine parts" thing just smacks of bullshit. if you're being lied to it's there. i mean, what did they even take out then?

no, you keep an eye on ebay for the next little while, see if you don't see some "lightly used vertebrae, owned by former internet personality" pop up

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
the spinal column is the ideal starter to begin the cloning process. someone out there is making their own lowtax

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
great, in 40 years the market will be flooded with cheap chinese clones

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

The Management posted:

the spinal column is the ideal starter to begin the cloning process. someone out there is making their own lowtax

why?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

they were to busy figuring out if they could, they never bothered to consider if they should

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

the only remaining flaw in radiums plan for titan is the perishable fleshy nature of the site owner, but now things are coming together

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
lowtax as a service

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

The Management posted:

will ebaums stop at nothing?

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

i propose we institute a watermark tattoo on all of lowtaxs parts to prevent this type of theft in the future

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Agile Vector posted:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Agile Vector posted:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Agile Vector posted:

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Agile Vector posted:

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

Counting down the days until NordVPN hosted :filez: subforums are reinstated.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

lol how have you been here for right years without getting vouched?

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoboMan
Nov 4, 2010

:smith:

• Locked thread