Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I'm very partial to the recent-ish Russia one

quote:

Countering the hybrid war poo poo Moscow is pulling is a nightmare.

We could crush Russian forces in Crimea. I'm talking 75%+ casualty rates and all in under 72 hours. Honestly we could do it. The S-400 isn't god mode, we'd destroy every air defense battery at zero hour.

But that doesn't really matter, does it?

They get Shock and Awe'd in Crimea then Kiev probably becomes radioactive waste by midnight. Or little green men start showing up all over Eastern Europe and the Kremlin starts "defending" "Ethnic Russians" throughout the former USSR.

So here we are.

POTUS is literally compromised by Russia, and Russia got caught red handed loving with our elections. Our response?

Targeted sanctions.

That's been our only substantive response to any Russian fuckery. Targeted sanctions.

And guess who could give a gently caress about sanctions? Putin.

We can't really risk harming the guy who can withhold gas to most of continental Europe in the dead of winter.

Or can we? So far no U.S. President has entertained using force against Russia since Clinton left office. And we goddamn near did go kinetic against the Russians during allied force. It was all stopped by that crooner James Blunt if memory serves me correctly. Wesley Clark was trying his goddamnedest to spark off WWIII. It's been 21 years since that all went down.

I personally think we need to get in the Russian killing business- again. Why? Because it's goddamn time, and I don't think Putin would be the first to go nuclear. We need to be killing Russians in and near Crimea with impunity. Seriously.

They shot down a goddamn civilian passenger jet during this ongoing conflict.. All we did was targeted sanctions.

See a pattern? If you want to really see the game get changed it starts with unleashing the DoD on Russia. But that scares the poo poo out of modern presidents.

Don't trust me entirely though as I'm on a 3rd plateau DXM trip right now and everything is 4 dimensional as gently caress. I can loving see time.

Stay safe CE gippers I'm gonna go post in the drunk thread.

Namaste.

i guess any GiP post would count but shim seems to have the greatest hits really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
It was a long, long time ago, but I really want to read his story about the disgusting strip club again.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I would like to point out that we just whacked 200-300 out of 500 Russians who decided they were gonna over run an American controlled facility in Syria. A Platoon sized element and air power just ground those worthless bastards down to nothing.

As long as we keep it from going nuclear we can fight these inferior Slavic fucks anywhere on the globe and win.

Once it goes nuclear everyone wins/loses.

Still though, the best Russians are dead Russians. We need to up our Slavic kill rate, drastically.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Post the one about Intel wives

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Deathy McDeath posted:

Post the one about Intel wives

Don't start the show with a showstopper.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Let’s just make this another Shim AMA

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Shim what's the highest you've ever been on pot and how did you do it

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Zeris posted:

Let’s just make this another Shim AMA

Shim, what is best in life?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Subquestion given how you obviously feel about Russkies am I tainted now that I've worked for one? :ohdear:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

also this is a good'un

quote:

Well back when Paul Tibbets was going by the name "Dimples" on Radio Free Hiroshima, a Japanese nominal was sixteen thousand tons of somewhat radioactive tri-nitro-glycerin equivalency explosive force, plus or minus two thousand tons.

Lets never forget to remember that we once had to nuke these things to keep them on their island, and to keep them from wiping out the entire human race.

I, for one, will never be excited for advances in any Japanese rocket anything. I'd rather see the Ho Chi Min Space Port launching SSTO space tourists and nano-sats / suborbital anti personnel mines and bomblets on Cambodia, Laos, and China regularly instead of Japanase space based anything.

Just not a big fan of Japan, that's all.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

also this is a good'un

Oh god I remember that wasn't it the GBS spaceflight thread?

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

shame on an IGA posted:

Oh god I remember that wasn't it the GBS spaceflight thread?

I think it was haha

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
loving japan

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I asked you a while back what your take is on the Trump vs Intel community situation. Now we're a bit along, what are your thoughts on where it leads from here? We know the subpoenas have begun to land.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
He’s gonna be stupid and lie to mueller. They’re not even gonna ask questions they don’t already know the answer to. The interview is just to see if he’ll lie (more charges) tell the truth (confirm already alleged criminal activity) or take the fifth, which is just another way to admit guilt, if we’re being real here.

Motherfucker has nothing to gain and everything to lose by allowing this interview to go down. His smartest act would be to hide behind executive privilege as long as he can.

But old dead eyes is looking into the trump companies books. He’s looking at Kushners books too. There’s skeletons in those closets, I’m certain. So trump is like a jack rear end in a Texas hail storm. It’s coming from everywhere and it all hurts. He thinks he can do the interview and that will clear the way to his removal of mueller but in reality it’s a trap with pound me in the rear end federal prison time connected to it.

Mueller is going to be the savior we needed all along. And I hope someone reinstates McCabe so he can get his pension. But that might never happen.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I'm almost morbidly curious to see what kind of dead man's switch Mueller has in place should he get the boot. It won't be pretty, that much I'm certain of.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

I'm almost morbidly curious to see what kind of dead man's switch Mueller has in place should he get the boot. It won't be pretty, that much I'm certain of.

Aside from his collaborative efforts with state A.G.’s I doubt he has much setup. Lindsey Graham has stated on the record that a firing of mueller would be the beginning of the end of the Trump Administration. He doesn’t have congressional support to really gently caress with the investigation.

Remember, Mueller may not have anything Russian related he can nail trump with. This is a real possibility.

Think about that.

Goddamit. :ohdear:

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

It was a long, long time ago, but I really want to read his story about the disgusting strip club again.

Second, what was this about?

Tias fucked around with this message at 12:21 on Mar 26, 2018

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Tias posted:

Second, what was this about?

I vaguely remember something about leathery faced cryptkeepers but not enough for a search to return the actual post. Or was it the one about strippers in different trimesters trying to get tips?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'm pretty sure it involved blood and weird insertions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'm pretty sure it involved blood and weird insertions.

It was about a stripper named Angel in San Angelo TX.

• Locked thread