Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ephraim225 posted:

I am sad that none of these appear in Digital Card Battle. The Armors we DON'T get are some of the coolest ones.

And now I'm imagining a version of 02 where the armors continued to play a large role in the series, and they swapped armors when that would give them an advantage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ephraim225 posted:

You don't win anything for having a 100% save (although you do get a bonus Ultimate card for clearing the arena again) but it's still something that people were confused about for quite awhile.

But you're going to go for it anyway, right?

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randalor posted:

Patamon was always my favorite of the original Digimon. He's a flying hamster that shoots air balls at people that eventually evolves into something that takes on the devil and wins.

This.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ephraim225 posted:

That...that's a word???

Yup. It means kidnapping, specifically to serve on a ship. Sort of like press gangs in the UK back in the day, except illegal. One of the more common destinations was Shanghai, hence the term.

Ephraim225 posted:

EXP that you get isn't distributed among your partners, instead every partner earns the same amount of EXP. Another reason to always have your partners in your deck, so they can collect EXP.

I'm confused by what you mean by that. Do you mean that each partner in your deck gets the full EXP that you get at the end of a battle, but any partner that's not in your deck doesn't get any EXP?

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randalor posted:

Wormmon or Patamon. I have a soft spot for Wormmon, he tried so hard to please his partner, and only when he had the courage to stand up to his partner did he get to go Kamen Rider.

I'm not a Kamen Rider fan, but it's still a great evolution for wormmon. Patamon has a great final form.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ephraim225 posted:

Yeah, guess loving who!

Hey! It's Anal OG Man. I assume he has that name because he's supposed to buttfuck you in this fight, right?

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It bugs me that you don't get the other partners in the post-game. I'd be fine with limiting to three at a time in your deck, but its the post-game, they should be removing restrictions.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There are plenty of blue stars. Rigel is a prominent example.

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

It's still not over!?

At this point, I half expect MaloMyotismon, Kerpymon, Oikawa, Arukenimon, Mummymon, BlackWarGreymon, Gennai, and SaberLeomon to pop up.

Yes, but only at the end of a long arena or tower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This is certainly a grindfest and I can see it was taking its toll on you by the end with how brief the summaries got. Still think you should have gotten all three stats to 100%, but that may not have been safe for your sanity.

• Locked thread