Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
friends who know and friends who dont. . . . https://imgur.com/a/7JU10 post photos & links to toilets who like to, y'know. . . get down. . . p*rty. SWIM snappped that photo back there of a saucy lil urinal hanging out at the steampunk bar & artisinal hookah shop over by Dead Man's Corners. slip a tenner through the mail slot & tell em Phizzy Kay sent u. they'll know whats up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**knock knock*

Who's there?

Urinal...

Urinal who?

Urinal lot of trouble unless you PARTY!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
bring ur own urine

Manifisto

yea rite like the real party toilets are on imgur. said someone who never herd of SNAPSHAT

Manifisto

drunk dude at the urinal trying to swipe left with his dick until he hits a party toilet

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
u kno that urinals aren't into butt stuff so you better swipe left

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
broke: urinal
woke: herinal

tired: handicapped accessible portable lavatory solution
wired: illegal music festival @ a collective farm with only composting toilets, which someone has left a 10 strip of acid on

crimes

FluffieDuckie

Manifisto posted:

drunk dude at the urinal trying to swipe left with his dick until he hits a party toilet

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
*climbing through a perilous jungle temple full of crafty traps, deadly pitfalls, and venomous vipers*
*consults a tall obelisk covered over with mysterious runes & squiggly lines*
*points to a picture of a sad man with a huge, open mouth*

We've found it, Reginald! The Party Toilet is real, it's powerful, and when we get it in front of the board of the British Museum, will become. . . My friend.

crimes

• Locked thread