Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

what do you think he puts on his fries???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
:siren: Benedict Cumberbatch boudoir pics :siren:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

i bet he smells like old jizz and dust

We were talking about Benedict.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

numberoneposter posted:

The dark dimension

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I've seen Dr. Strange last week and was gravely disappointed. No "strange" was ever present on the screen, and the freaky looking brit can't act.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Brendan D. Cumberham
Binyamin Costanza

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Boonedooct Coomberbootch

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Old Ben Cumbatch?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Cramberbatch Brenedick

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
Benebatch Cumberdict

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Living proof guys don't know what the hell women like looks-wise.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

SPLPPPOOOOOSHGE

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

blanabick cumberthatch

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Gatekeeper posted:

SPLPPPOOOOOSHGE
i am maximum gay for benedict sapien

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

BONE DOG posted:

When coming up with a conventional british human names choosing benedict cumberbatch makes perfect sense

his full name is Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch and he deliberately chose the dumbest sounding combination to go by

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
He reminds me of an Elder Scrolls Oblivion NPC but he a good actor.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I dont think hes a good actor; he just squints and moves his weird giant mouth around a lot but cant make any other expressions and speaks as britishly as possible.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

Mike and ikes, maple syrup, and nacho cheese. :hai:

LizzieBorden
Dec 6, 2009

She's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'
She just hacks, wacks, chopping that meat

numberoneposter posted:

He's British, so salad cream.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Doctor strange is the only movie I like him in because he’s playing a kind of chill arrogant normal guy with a weird voice and I find that a lot more endearing than Sherlock or loving khan.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

Colonel Cancer posted:

I've seen Dr. Strange last week and was gravely disappointed. No "strange" was ever present on the screen, and the freaky looking brit can't act.

Lmao

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Goddamn lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXN9IHrnVVU

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
gently caress you op. I thought I'd never have to deal with this poo poo anymore now that Sherlock was finally over and the fandom had torn itself apart over how bad the ending was, but now you come into my house, kill my cat, and smeared its blood into the shape of that accursed name on to the walls of my kitchen just to force me to remember dark days best forgotten? gently caress you op. gently caress you.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Wait, Sherlock is over??

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Yes, and as previously stated the ending was so bad that a good chunk of Sherlock fans (absolutely insufferable with their fetishism for British cocks) chose to believe in a conspiracy that the show was being intentionally bad so that way it'd be amazing when it got good at the very last minute. But then that minute came and went, and the credits started to scroll, and nothing good ever showed up.

So then they tried retroactively saying the show was actually brilliant because of "hidden clues" and "secret messages" strewn in past episodes that were supposedly hinting towards another BBC show containing the long awaited Satisfying Conclusion to Sherlock. This idea was bolstered by the fans since "Oh look, they're making us be like Sherlock and put the pieces together!" Until of course the BBC had to make an official statement saying that the unrelated show was in fact unrelated. Even then that didn't really stop a certain rabid contingent of fans who just can't admit that they have bad tastes in shows that were only made tolerable for their lust over the idea of two white cocks rubbing against each other.

gently caress you op.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
That’s a shame. The last season was pretty bad, though.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
B-Cum.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

its all nice on rice posted:

He did that dragon's voice in the little person movie.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I couldn't understand why people were so impressed with his performance as Smaug, but then my judgement may be colored by just how poo poo that whole movie was.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Grevling posted:

I couldn't understand why people were so impressed with his performance as Smaug, but then my judgement may be colored by just how poo poo that whole movie was.

It really was an over the top mess, I always think of this scene where they used gopro footage. I think I liked Smaug more when I didn't know who voiced him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM7byUTrSZA

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I honestly can't think of him as anything but an inferior, British version of Keanu Reeves. Now that guy is cool (but can't really act either)

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

cool people with presence dont need to act

see, Arnold Shwarzenegger

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Ice choice. I miss Arnold already and the new generation of muscular hollywood hunks has only produced the Rock, a shameful failure.

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

I bet he insisted he do the mocap for the dragon. The studio was like 'no no, it's a made up thing we don't need you to do mocap, just the voice'. But he insisted and they just put him in a mocap suit to poo poo him up.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Modern day Sherlock Holmes is a dumb idea anyway. The character is interesting because criminology and forensic science didn't exist yet. Plus the character is a bridge between the highest and lowest strata of Victorian society. Give me Jeremy Brett or give me death.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
His Showtime miniseries Patrick Melrose looks like he will be the worst thing in it.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
he looks weird as gently caress so his only real asset is his cool voice but for some reason in doctor strange they have him do a hilariously bad american accent?

why do movies keep doing that with british people i dont understand it sounds awful every time

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel Cancer posted:

This. The guy can't act. I thought he was doing an excellent job as Sherlock Holmes, but apparently that's how he plays every single character. He's another loving Jeff Goldblum or Kevin Costner.

Sure we may enjoy some of their movies but for the most part they react and deliver their lines the same in almost every single movie they are in.

BONE DOG posted:

I've never seen him act in anything

Exactly!

An Ounce of Gold fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Mar 19, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Wimbledon Tennismatch.

• Locked thread