Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

dude nws that poo poo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Started playing this today. That opening :staredog:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Just got the plat. Good game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I finally got to play some more of this tonight, just got to the pirate base. It's a lot of fun

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it's not a level 5 game without an industrial steam factory zone & the music is sick

Omg it really is

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
How many alternate outfits does each character get? I’ve only found one for Bracken so far.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

How many alternate outfits does each character get? I’ve only found one for Bracken so far.

There's actually quite a bit, most of them are quest based but a few are just sitting in chests in the overworld.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I thought the social network gag would wear out instantly but it's actually really funny how your party members will post stuff like 'Hey everyone we finally obtained the artifact we need to kill the massive evil boss that just invaded the world!' and get like 3 comments

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I thought the social network gag would wear out instantly but it's actually really funny how your party members will post stuff like 'Hey everyone we finally obtained the artifact we need to kill the massive evil boss that just invaded the world!' and get like 3 comments

I loved it from the beginning because the writing style of all the fake comments reads exactly like a g0m post.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The fight that had the rogue galaxy throwback with laser platforms was cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

This is $40 on PSN for the next few days. If any of you are on the fence, I heartily recommend it.

• Locked thread