Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Acacia REI
Oct 8, 2016

I just binged the second half of the season after stopping a couple months ago and I'm glad I picked it back up. Knowing that Monty and Harper got to live a peaceful life into old age together and have a child is awesome. They definitely deserved it.

Astroman posted:

if they have the budget to pull it off and it doesn't just look like "woods outside of Vancouver."

You know that's what it's gonna be though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I just finished Everything We Do Makes Things Worse, Season 5: We Had To Eat A Bunch Of Dudes. It was pretty good!

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I really dislike the fact that he said Bellamy and Clarke aren't romantic yet.

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Moon Slayer posted:

I just finished Everything We Do Makes Things Worse, Season 5: We Had To Eat A Bunch Of Dudes. It was pretty good!

New thread title right there

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

SirSamVimes posted:

I really dislike the fact that he said Bellamy and Clarke aren't romantic yet.

I do hope he keeps them platonic b/c it is rare for two leads of opposite genders to just be super great friends and soulmates in that way. From the interviews I've seen he seems to agree, tho who knows for how long lmao.

I wonder how many people would flip out over the show making her 'straight' if it does happen tho, or if she gets with any boy. She's bi after all lmao

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
I coulda sworn Bellarke was a thing that already happened? Didn’t they have a fling or something.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Nope. They're a thing in the books, though, I think. Bellamy used to hook up with Raven, maybe that's what you're remembering?

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

Bellamy and Clarke hooked up in like season 2. In some underground shelter thing.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I think Finn is the only dude she's been with on the show. Bellamy and Raven boned there tho iirc. So did Clarke and Finn tbf

badjohny
Oct 6, 2005

latinotwink1997 posted:

Bellamy and Clarke hooked up in like season 2. In some underground shelter thing.

That was Finn and Clarke.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Everyone thought they were gonna hook up after the hug in season 2.

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

I legit did think Bellamy and Ckarke got it on at least once. :shrug:

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Are we a shipping thread now

I think they used those shock collars for kinky play

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Now?

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
I coulda sworn they hooked up but maybe I’m thinking of Finn.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Yah, it's Finn.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Finally got around to finishing the show and holy poo poo that ending was great! I loved the End of Book 1 tag line too.

Also,

"You may be the commander but I’m the commander of death."

loving love this show.

I can't wait for them to slaughter whatever the gently caress is down on this new planet. How long do we have to wait for the new season to come back?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Next year, probably around the same time, so April-ish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evernoob
Jun 21, 2012
Showrunners ended with the perfect situation for contract negociations too....
"So you want a raise? Well in that case I guess your Cryo Pod will just malfunction...."

• Locked thread