Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Boris Galerkin posted:

Why do all those tweets say “first day”? Are they old?

e: I suppose they mean first day of filming, not first day of airing.

Writing for season 6, 5 is the current season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

SirSamVimes posted:

Probably just the end of a three season contract.

Several writers implied they were on from 3-5 in their tweets.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
When they eat they say some weird poo poo about all of us to me, then at the end Octavia tells someone to leave the bodies and that person is surprised. It isn't shown or stated outright, just alluded to. We'll probably get some exposition next week.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Nice catch.

Every Juancrew member seems to have and air of shame/guilt/weird attachment to the group. Its not obvious at first but becomes so on a re watch.

The fact they are all super loyal and Octavia now has a iron rod of crazy within her, makes me think they bonded over something... Long porky.

Loving Indra this season, she out of all of Juancrew seems to be sanest, yet you do notice that at times even she knows poo poo is hosed up.

Indra seems to know that if she steps out of line she loses what little influence she has left. Gaia also seems to be a huge player with Octavia now, I hope Cain's discussion gives us information on the dark year and what happened after Octavia got everyone under control.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

esperterra posted:

When at the start did Indra tell Clarke and Bellamy to check out the rations, btw? I must have missed that, because I only remember her telling them to pick up the backpacks that have their share of rations in them.

When the guy came back to the camp initially, she says check the rations and Octavia shuts it down.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

A good poster posted:

So, were those prisoners sent out to mine asteroids in other star systems? How the hell do you run a mining company that takes decades to get out to the site and more decades to bring the stuff they mine back? If the company HQ is in some other system, or if there are colonies out there, than the Earth blowing up is considerably less of a problem.

Seems like they were in the star system, just some distant asteroids. Also from the description they were mining something not readily available domestically. I'm more interested in the setup for the 3rd mission they alluded to, as that might have been the colony ship.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Open Source Idiom posted:

Same with Maddie -- we don't really know anything about where she actually came from, right? Clarke just found her somewhere near Becca's lab and adopted her.
They've already said she was a nightblood from the valley. The place where she hid when the prisoners first landed is where she hid as a nightblood. That is how she survived the death wave burning everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

MiddleOne posted:

Jesus christ what a season finale. :stare:

Gotta have someone for Clarke to murder.

Clarke gets to be the first interstellar human mass murderer. Hopefully there are misunderstood aliens for her bloodlust as well.

• Locked thread