Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

SirSamVimes posted:

see new posts in the thread, don't realise new episode has aired, immediately get spoiled. thanks for using tags

In a thread with this little activity that is a guarantee, you played yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

zeal posted:

i wonder what the big terrible crisis of season 6 will be

my money's on zombies

Aliens! That the space prisoners were escaping from.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

I like how everyone was in agreement that Clarke would have killed everyone on the ship without a second doubt given the chance.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

New characters are only introduced to this show with one purpose in mind, adding to Clarke's kill-count.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Crew support dog? :3:

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Also, why are they all being so eerily polite about this.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Mortanis posted:

Is it at all weird that Clarke's adopted daughter now has all the memories of Clarke's former lover?

Somehow I thought this was the final season but apparently it's already been picked up for at least Season 6? I guess there's still plenty of time for Wanheda to eventually become commander of every last living human then.

We've already had vampires, AI's and now space-criminals. Where could they possibly go next.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

A good poster posted:

It'll be a miracle if there's more than a hundred people left for the next season.

It's not The 100 without half of the characters introduced for the season getting killed off.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Jesus christ what a season finale. :stare:

Combat Pretzel posted:

So when they're going to land, a new conflict arises with the descendants of the exploration crew.

Gotta have someone for Clarke to murder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

I would have never guessed she's 32.

• Locked thread