Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

I know right? I was like "man, when was this show meant to come back on? OH poo poo"

My body is ready.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

Rocksicles posted:

Hey, what happens on the Ark stays on the Ark.

Except herpes. That poo poo'll come back with you.

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Poor Monty. He just wants to live peacefully and probably work on breeding some :catdrugs:

:rip: Cooper

I hope Monty doesn't follow what's-his-name's example

Spiteski
Aug 27, 2013

They've pretty well established that we're going to meet that other ship right? The whole "the ship was never heard from, but if they'd sent a message it would have arrived after apocalypse 1" kinda sets that expectation? Could be cool having a colony with what, 500 almost years of civilisation building up on Earth² and seeing how much they diverge from the tribal Grounders in a similar time period.

• Locked thread