Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I kind of wish that the entire episode had just stuck with Clarke and not shown what was going on with everyone else just yet. It would have been fun to have the first three episodes go over what happened to each group individually over the time skip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of interesting how they went out of their way in this week's episode to address why the Ark would float corpses instead of recycling them.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I don't know if the Ark was vegetarian because as soon as they got to the ground they started hunting animals for meat.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yo, what the gently caress is UP with this schedule?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Bellamy with long hair and facial hair looking like Lou Diamond Phillips.

Rectal Death Adept posted:

I haven't caught up with the most recent episode yet but I thought I missed something too. All of a sudden she is stealing painkillers and getting Kane into trouble and the leader of the prisoners bribes her into working with her big bag of drugs.

I assumed that either I missed a line of dialogue somewhere or she is just so messed up from the inevitable cannibal reveal that the only way she can cope is a bunch of drugs.

She gets bad migraines from the brain damage she received in blowing out the AI chip in her head.

muscles like this! fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Jun 21, 2018

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

After this week's episode I think I hate Octavia. She keeps making terrible decisions even after everyone tells her that she doesn't have to. I seriously doubt there is anything in next week's "Dark Year" flashback episode that will justify her actions.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That finale definitely felt like a "we're not sure we're getting renewed!" ending. Because this is a spot where you could just end it and say they all lived happily ever after on their new home.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Depending on how this real life arrest thing shakes out we might not see Octavia next season.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

There were other kids in Wonkru so they might have survived.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Next year, probably around the same time, so April-ish.

• Locked thread