Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

God drat am I excited for this show to come back.

Definitely rooting for some more Genghis Clarke, but I'll be excited to see all kinds of mayhem and death even if it doesn't come from her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

Mortanis posted:

Long Pork Rind.

I don't know. I still kinda hope Octavia survives the season so that in the final arc of the show it's her versus Clarke. It'd be somewhat fitting for the final foe for Wanheda to face be someone from the original 100. Ain't many of them left now.

Monty's still kickin' and may just snap next season (has anything really actually good happened to him this entire trip?). He's been repeatedly shown to be extremely competent under duress. I think Wanheda might have her work cut out for her.

• Locked thread