Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie

krampster2 posted:

i use baby oil on my toilet paper; feels real good on the butt. i haven't tried cooking oil yet but heck why not?

i do not support the pressing of babies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scroon

There is a myth that tea tree/lavender oil can encourage the development of breasts in men but sadly it turns out this was just more false advertising.

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
lorenzo's oil

Nameless_Steve

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
You should try snake oil, I hear it's really good for you

Macnult

Cadmium oils are cool and good if handled safely

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
oil of ole will make you a bullfighter

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
bruh pass me that 90w

Scaly Haylie

Splatmaster posted:

oil of ole will make you a bullfighter

deep dish peat moss

*filling vape juice compartment with WD-40*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

the ol' lung lube