Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision

by VideoGames
Looks like I won't be reading your article then! ¯\_(シ)_/¯

the internet is a suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

I like to click on the "I've whitlisted this site" button and then not whitelist them :twisted:

precision

by VideoGames
is... is that even legal?!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Koishi Komeiji

I'm a bad rear end hacker I don't care what the law says. I named my admin account butt so every time Windows starts it says "Hello butt" Microsoft is completely helpless because I use a vpn (very private net). They have no idea who is doing it.

SIDS Vicious

Koishi Komeiji posted:

I'm a bad rear end hacker I don't care what the law says. I named my admin account butt so every time Windows starts it says "Hello butt" Microsoft is completely helpless because I use a vpn (very private net). They have no idea who is doing it.

lol

Papa Was A Video Toaster

How did you get so elite?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Koishi Komeiji posted:

SCENE: a Microsoft Executive Man stands, looking out his large condominium made entirely of glass walls and expensive luxury carpets, also probably builder's supplies, over the dark horizon of the night, holding an old fashioned glass with the dregs of Laphroaig

Microsoft Executive Man: THIS DAMNED ELITE HACKER

Microsoft Executive Man, in a fit of impotent, non-elite, non-hacker rage, smashes the old fashioned glass with the dregs of Laphroaig angrily against his fine mahogany window railing and openly weeps, whisky and tears and broken glass spilled over his flokati rug and beautiful very expensive suit woolen and silk single breasted suit, one he purchased to show off his eliteness.

Somewhere in the distance, you hear the sound of buzzing, electronic laughter, as Koishi Komeiji elitely hacks the Microsoft Executive Man's light bar on his previously unused stove clock to say LOL, BUTT.

precision

by VideoGames
THAT'S MR. THE PLAGUE TO YOU!

Manifisto

looks like you're running an ad blocker

the good folks at general mills admire your technical savvy and invite you to try a sample of their new cereal, H4X0R BYTE5, absolutely free!

alnilam

hamjobs posted:

SCENE: a Microsoft Executive Man stands, looking out his large condominium made entirely of glass walls and expensive luxury carpets, also probably builder's supplies, over the dark horizon of the night, holding an old fashioned glass with the dregs of Laphroaig

Microsoft Executive Man: THIS DAMNED ELITE HACKER

Microsoft Executive Man, in a fit of impotent, non-elite, non-hacker rage, smashes the old fashioned glass with the dregs of Laphroaig angrily against his fine mahogany window railing and openly weeps, whisky and tears and broken glass spilled over his flokati rug and beautiful very expensive suit woolen and silk single breasted suit, one he purchased to show off his eliteness.

Somewhere in the distance, you hear the sound of buzzing, electronic laughter, as Koishi Komeiji elitely hacks the Microsoft Executive Man's light bar on his previously unused stove clock to say LOL, BUTT.

...and his name, was steve job,

ty manifisto

FutonForensic

Papa Was A Video Toaster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

https://i.imgur.com/8cIhFxN.mp4

Sig by Literally A Person

Robot Made of Meat

"Please consider not using ad blockers when browsing this site -- ads provide much-needed income."

OK, I've considered it. But then, I considered it when I turned the loving ad blocker on, dumbass! I came to the same conclusion this time too.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

TOOT BOOT

gently caress now I'll never know the latest news about Predator 4

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

my adblocker blocks nag messages so i dont know if this is real, i want it to be real

Macnult

“Looks like you’re running an adblocker!”

Looks like I’m about to be running an adblocker blocking blocker too

Macnult

Looks like you’re running an adblocker...

... Which is totally cool! But please turn it off. We promise not to have any virus ads - we just want to make money from you

Farecoal

There he go

Putty posted:

my adblocker blocks nag messages

which one

Dads Dip Cup

um hi yeah sorry to bother you and I really hate to ask but could you - if it's not too much trouble - could you maybe consider turning off your ad blocker? you see, it's just - and this is really embarrassing - we just... we don't know where the ads go when they're blocked. it's like they just vanish - poof! - into thin air, we've lost like thousands of them this month alone and the guy up in the front office (I don't know his name I just call him Mo which is short for Imodium 'cause he looks constipated all the time) is really really angry and screaming at us to find them and the tech department is no help - you know the types - they just blab on and on about kibbles and bits and ask if you restarted the computer before going back to using their coffee makers to calculate the trajectory of bananas thrown by a gorilla or whatever it is they do all day, it's just - I'm just - I'm really in trouble here, it would be a big help

ThatBasqueGuy

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Have they ever considered that I want their site to die when I block ads?

wearing a lampshade

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Have they ever considered that I want their site to die when I block ads?

Using bandwidth, but giving nothing back. Pure evil.

google THIS

Yes, it looks like I'm using an adblocker, but wait, hang on...(reaches behind website's ear and pulls out an ad)...Is this your ad?

Manifisto

Dads Dip Cup posted:

um hi yeah sorry to bother you and I really hate to ask but could you - if it's not too much trouble - could you maybe consider turning off your ad blocker? you see, it's just - and this is really embarrassing - we just... we don't know where the ads go when they're blocked. it's like they just vanish - poof! - into thin air, we've lost like thousands of them this month alone and the guy up in the front office (I don't know his name I just call him Mo which is short for Imodium 'cause he looks constipated all the time) is really really angry and screaming at us to find them and the tech department is no help - you know the types - they just blab on and on about kibbles and bits and ask if you restarted the computer before going back to using their coffee makers to calculate the trajectory of bananas thrown by a gorilla or whatever it is they do all day, it's just - I'm just - I'm really in trouble here, it would be a big help

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

Yes, it looks like I'm using an adblocker, but wait, hang on...(reaches behind website's ear and pulls out an ad)...Is this your ad?

alnilam

google THIS posted:

vanisher

google THIS posted:

vanisher

Okay fine, ill disable the ad blocker

*is bombarded by Amazon ads for something I bought two months ago*

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
no that's just my sad blocker.

it doesn't work all that well :(

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
tequila is a gladblocker cuz you go from sober to throwing fists over the course of a single sunrise.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
lead lined frilly man-panties? nah those are my radblocking nadblockers. mistress unlocks me once a fortnight for decontamination & cummies.

crimes

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Koishi Komeiji posted:

:vince:

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

take the moon

by sebmojo
i have a cad blocker so bounders and ruffians don't accost me after i ride my hansom to the social club

----------------

precision

by VideoGames
i call my mother "the dad blocker" :cool:

----------------

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I just want a button that says "I'm a dumnbass"

Manifisto

lmbo calrissian posted:

I just want a button that says "I'm a dumnbass"

you could just wear a d-

[USER WAS PREEMPTIVELY PUT ON PROBATION FOR ATTEMPTING TO VIOLATE SUBFORUM RULES]

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

you could just wear a d-

[USER WAS PREEMPTIVELY PUT ON PROBATION FOR ATTEMPTING TO VIOLATE SUBFORUM RULES]

sorry folks, still testing this deep learning automod code and didn't mean to deploy it yet

ty manifisto

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

alnilam posted:

sorry folks, still testing this deep learning automod code and didn't mean to deploy it yet

*Somewhere in a darkened laboratory, the light of which only illuminates from a number of strange electronic instruments*

"What is it, FD?"

FluffieDuckie: "It's alnilam... he's learning."

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

A Ad
B Blocker
C Close 'em.

Ad Blocker Close 'em. You see that's why I got ahead in business. You wanna block ads on my time? Go home, tell your troubles to your wife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
You Won't Believe These 9 Reasons You Should Turn Off Your Adblocker! Number 6 Will Shock You!

• Locked thread