Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Molten Llama
Sep 20, 2006
My compressor pulley is apparently sticking and slipping (causing the brand spanking new belt tensioner to dance a tiny carefree jig) only when the clutch is engaged. How boned am I likely to be on a scale from zero to Ron Jeremy's scene partner?

Air output is agreeably frigid and has not changed, nothing is making weird noises. There have been refrigerant and coolant leaks in the recent vehicle history. The coolant sprayed itself across the entire accessory pulley system (water pump gasket was the origin point), while the refrigerant seemingly only oozed out of the hose fitting and coated the top of the compressor in an attractive melange of PAG oil and leak detection dye.

I'm probably going to get away with just a new clutch, right? Right? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread