Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Malachite_Dragon posted:

That's when he whips out his priesthood as a shield! "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK BADLY OF A MAN OF THE CLOTH :tizzy:"

The only difference I think that will make is that once they are finished beating the poo poo out of him, the group would feel honor bound to all spit on him as well.

At this point the guy just seems so awful we should just offer him up to the creepy child ghost to possess so that way she can join the party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Would YOU want to inhabit James's body?

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I didn't think there could anything worse than dying, but yeah that's one of them.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Schubalts posted:

Would YOU want to inhabit James's body?

It would be more of a lateral move but you can also ensure that he dies when they next stumble into a death trap.

Random Hajile
Aug 25, 2003

I would sooner keep the Catholic priest away from the child's soul.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Yeah, look on the bright side. At least James isn't like Leonard. His concern for that little ghost girl would take on a whole new meaning.

Then again, that would make him WORSE than Leonard seeing as this one's already dead, and "disposal" of the dead after Caim put them to the sword was strictly Arioch's territory. Say what you will about the lunatics of Drakengard, but they still had boundaries.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Shitenshi posted:

Yeah, look on the bright side. At least James isn't like Leonard. His concern for that little ghost girl would take on a whole new meaning.

Then again, that would make him WORSE than Leonard seeing as this one's already dead, and "disposal" of the dead after Caim put them to the sword was strictly Arioch's territory. Say what you will about the lunatics of Drakengard, but they still had boundaries.

Leonard, creepy pedophile urges aside, was a decent enough guy who actually cared about other people and generally knew what was going on. By the standards of his universe, he was almost a saint. James is essentially just Verdelt with hair.

Geostomp fucked around with this message at 12:50 on Apr 19, 2018

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

So far James has been a lot more useful than Verdelet.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

ultrafilter posted:

So far James has been a lot more useful than Verdelet.

Nowe's brain was a lot more useful than Verdelet. That bar is so low it's in the Earth's center.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013

Geostomp posted:

Leonard, creepy pedophile urges aside, was a decent enough guy

I think I heard in the Japanese version, the reason he survived and his brothers of the church didn't, is that he was off raping children in the woods while the empire found their home and killed the rest. So uh...

Then again my source for this claim is TV Tropes.

TheKirbs
Feb 16, 2018

True reality is on this side of the screen

Shitenshi posted:

I think I heard in the Japanese version, the reason he survived and his brothers of the church didn't, is that he was off raping children in the woods while the empire found their home and killed the rest. So uh...

I thought it was because he off :fap: while he was supposed to be on guard.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
Well drat, I didn't even see this LP was on when it started. But it's good timing, because I was just looking for a decent Koudelka screenshot LP a couple of days ago and bam, here it is.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Shitenshi posted:

He was off masturbating in the woods, because he couldn't bare the thought of actually hurting a child, despite his urges.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013

Schubalts posted:

He was off masturbating in the woods, because he couldn't bare the thought of actually hurting a child, despite his urges.

TheKirbs posted:

I thought it was because he off :fap: while he was supposed to be on guard.

Yeah so I checked TV Tropes again and now I don't know where I got the rapist part from. Never thought I'd see a silver lining in a Drakengard character.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Leonard: Still better than a Catholic Priest.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Shitenshi posted:

Yeah so I checked TV Tropes again and now I don't know where I got the rapist part from. Never thought I'd see a silver lining in a Drakengard character.
It says something that he was probably the least terrible person out of the entire group of terrible, terrible people.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Furiae only wanted to gently caress Caim, her brother. That's pretty harmless. It's pretty much just her and Leonard in a sea of murderous assholes.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Arioch wasn't strictly speaking murderous....

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
She was just hungry.

Kacie
Nov 11, 2010

Imagining a Brave New World
Ramrod XTreme
James does have a great eye for art, at least.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caravaggio

Caravaggio was in his peak about 1590-160, and sounds like he was always a bit of crazy guy who liked a good brawl, and possibly got more crazy and more violent due to lead poisoning. His enemies got to write the history books, and he had a poor reputation until the 1920's. James is ahead of the times, which I took to be a sign of learning and liking the art style. Caravaggio is credited with inventing the chiaroscuro style of painting (dramatic, spotlight highlighting) and psychological realism - the former was used in Baroque art, but the latter was truly ahead of its time, and didn't make a comeback until much later.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_B...ggio_(1610).jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_M..._1599-1600).jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Denial_of_Saint_Peter_(Caravaggio)#/media/File:The_Denial_of_Saint_Peter-Caravaggio_(1610).jpg

Finding a Caravaggio (and recognizing it as such) would be a stunning and exciting event.

Of course, that's after they've been tricked by a ghost girl, shot at, and had multiple horrifying monstrosities try to eat them. Maybe it's more James clinging to something he knows and likes as a respite from the insanity of what's been happening.

Someone else pointed out that James is Irish, and the Irish were also treated the same way he's treating Edward and Koudelka. James has managed to claw his way up to respectability, and turns out this behavior is exactly what those who have just climbed the rung into the next social-economic class tend do; they are the fiercest guardians of said rung. A fear of others diminishing their accomplishments by climbing up, too?

Regardless, while unfortunately accurate, still entirely reprehensible to treat folks that way. Failing there as the shepherd of the compassionate and loving Lord, James.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
Yeah, honestly James recognizing that stuff and his reaction of "This should be in the Vatican!" leads me to believe he's not just some random priest. Well, he's mentioned being a bishop, which is already a step above. We still have no idea why the hell he's there. Or why he somehow wasn't poisoned or otherwise murdered by what's-his-face and what's-her-face. So there's probably a bit more going on there.

On the other hand, every other sign points to him being an idiot.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Also how is he expecting to get them out of the UK to the Vatican?

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Schubalts posted:

Furiae only wanted to gently caress Caim, her brother. That's pretty harmless. It's pretty much just her and Leonard in a sea of murderous assholes.

She also produced Nowe.

Leonard had horrible urges, but he knew they were horrible, and did everything he could to prevent them from harming anyone. Furiae kept trying to act on hers.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

chiasaur11 posted:

She also produced Nowe.

Leonard had horrible urges, but he knew they were horrible, and did everything he could to prevent them from harming anyone. Furiae kept trying to act on hers.

She was already dead when Nowe was conceived so you can hardly blame her.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Hunt11 posted:

She was already dead when Nowe was conceived so you can hardly blame her.

If we stopped giving people blame for what they did with as weak an excuse as dying, then Caim wouldn't get any credit for wiping out humanity. And that just feels wrong.

FailAtMagic
Apr 11, 2011

Hunt11 posted:

How is that a problem for a priest in the 1900's?

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

chiasaur11 posted:

If we stopped giving people blame for what they did with as weak an excuse as dying, then Caim wouldn't get any credit for wiping out humanity. And that just feels wrong.

Caim wiped humanity as a direct consequence of an action he did by his own volition, under no coercion or impairment. He absolutely deserves credit for that.

Furiae's involvement was Inuart carrying her already cooling corpse into a seed of resurrection. No decisions, no actions, no nothing, and she'd never have wanted Inuart to do that. She's to blame for a shitload of things, but Nowe isn't on her, he's on Inuart and Legna.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

FailAtMagic posted:

How is that a problem for a priest in the 1900's?

Mostly because he is a catholic priest and so the CoE isn't going to take too kindly to people moving priceless treasures out of their land.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Hunt11 posted:

It's funny you say that because Post-Norman Conquest Britain was all about rapidly developed churches being used as a way to funnel tithes to France, and that was in the 11th century. I'm sure James would manage just fine.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

EagerSleeper posted:

It's funny you say that because Post-Norman Conquest Britain was all about rapidly developed churches being used as a way to funnel tithes to France, and that was in the 11th century. I'm sure James would manage just fine.

It is almost as though things had changed in the 8 centuries since the Norman Conquest. Small things like English kings no longer holding land in France, or the fact that when the game is set, England owned about 1/4th or so of the world.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Hunt11 posted:

It is almost as though things had changed in the 8 centuries since the Norman Conquest. Small things like English kings no longer holding land in France, or the fact that when the game is set, England owned about 1/4th or so of the world.

And, of course, England no longer being part of the Catholic church.

That's kind of a big hurdle.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

chiasaur11 posted:

That's kind of a big hurdle.

Eh, dude's a kung-fu sorceror bishop. I'm sure he'll figure out a way.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

chiasaur11 posted:

Wanting to bang your brother is really low on the totem pole of horrible urges, though, especially when nobody would get harmed if she and Caim did do it.

Also, she had been keeping it to herself the whole time. Caim had no idea how she felt about him, and reacted with shock and disgust, which destroyed her, emotionally.

TheKirbs
Feb 16, 2018

True reality is on this side of the screen

Schubalts posted:

Wanting to bang your brother is really low on the totem pole of horrible urges, though, especially when nobody would get harmed if she and Caim did do it.

Plus they were royalty, it'd be unusual if some of their ancestors hadn't screwed their siblings.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?

Schubalts posted:

especially when nobody would get harmed if she and Caim did do it.

It's the Drakengard universe, though. I'd expect that you could pet a puppy in the Drakengard universe, and a dark, ominous voice would declare that you had confirmed and sealed the ANCIENT PACT OF ANCIENT DARKNESS and now everyone was going to be rear end-deep in flesh-eating, feet-long centipedes. Because it's just that kind of goddamn universe, nothing is safe.

Bricoleur
Feb 1, 2012

I'm sure there would be some bastard child product of incest destined to piss in the orifice of every man, woman, and child if Caim and Furiae ever consummated a sexual relationship. But kudos to Drakengard for being the only Japanese story I've seen where the brother has a natural reaction of disgust upon learning the news.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

The Dark Id posted:

A did a trial run of the first disc of Koudelka
"I".

The Dark Id
Aug 13, 2005

Why
you
know
I
LOVE
THIS SHIT !!!!
[citation needed]
Episode XI: The Gang Tackles the Immigration Issue

Back at it again at the Holy Water Font. I had been stopping and taking time to unlock the timed “secret” items once we’ve gotten to a new Permanent Save Point. But... well... It’s been like fifteen minutes since the last one. Farting around grinding for forty minutes just to unlock a mid-potion with a funny name or whatever the hell is next isn’t the best uses of time at the moment. So let’s just continue onward.

And by onward, I of course mean backtracking to an earlier room. Remember how the plaster on this wall had a note that if we poured water above it, it ought to crumble? Well, we just restored that Holy Water font right upstairs, so...

Aren’t we getting fancy with our French descriptions for paperweights? Yet another Key Item is shoved into our inventory. Maybe one day we’ll have a use for ‘em. More pressingly... there is a 50 total item cap on inventory space in this game for no particular reason. We’re sitting at around 40ish items now. Now having around ten percent of our capacity dedicated to Key Items that cannot be removed until used for a puzzle is less than optimal...

But what are you gonna do? Let’s retrace our steps and proceed past the Holy Water Font and into the realm of PS1-era CGI.

You always blame everything on the savagery of pagans.
Perhaps if the filthy immigrants should stop their barbaric ways, this wouldn’t be an issue.
I said “pagan” not immigrant.
I fail to see the difference in statements.

Are all men of the cloth like that?

It’s senseless to tell you this. But the truth is—

James’s no doubt eloquent justification for religious bigotry is interrupted by someone scampering about upstairs. We’ll have to approach the theology debate some other time.

What the...!?

An unknown assailant with some manner of Dhalsim-esque stretchy arm uses a gun to shoot down a frankly extremely poorly secured chandelier, nearly crushing our trio in the process. Not the most effective method of murder, really. You’ve got to kind of have the element of surprise against folks with very poor reflexes to pull that one off, champ.

Also of note... a severed hand flies out of the chandelier. No big deal. It’s late October. I’m sure the Hartmans would have sorted that out during some spring cleaning after the winter months. You know how housekeeping can get when it gets cold.

Well that was weird... Back in the realm of gameplay... err... Koudelka, look... We need to talk about your temporary save point placement. There’s a real save point literally the next room back. Furthermore, are you really calling what is clearly some manner of foyer, complete with a staircase to a second floor walkway and (formerly) a grand chandelier a “Storage Room”? This is like the first room in this monastery mansion we’ve seen that wasn’t a hallway or a storage room. Get it together, game!

So about that hand that bounced out of the chandelier wreckage... That’s actually another key item we can acquire. Though I’d just like to point out how unbelievably massive it is when collecting it. It’s hard to tell from this overhead perspective, but that brown splotch in the center of the screen is Koudelka bending over to pick the hand up. Apparently we’ve found the severed limb of the 1890s equivalent of the Incredible Hulk. RIP.

Oh good, we’ve found Daniel’s Hand. He’s surely going to want that back! What? How do we know the name of who this hand belongs to? Pfft... Koudelka is a medium. She can determine the origin of wayward limbs just at a glance. It’s a power she doesn’t advertise much due to its seldom use. Granted, we now need to find a “Daniel” in the greater Aberystwyth area missing an arm now. But that’s about par for the course of all the Key Items we’ve collected at this point. I can’t wait to come upon a statue missing all of its bling that was supposed to be holding a pair of animal themed paperweights with the corpse of some guy named Dan slumped up against it.

Obviously, we’re going to want to go upstairs to investigate who shot that chandelier and attempted to kill our party. But first, we can climb a pile of boxes next to the staircase and unbolt a door leading to...

...nearly where we started the game. This is the locked door we came upon just outside the room where Koudelka, Edward and a random werewolf met. Spiffy. We’ll just remember that is here for now. You know... in case we find any Red Keys so we can go have a word with the mass murderer couple in the future.

Back on task, we should probably go have words with that guy with the gun upstairs. However, a most sinister foe lies in our path in the realm of random battles. It’s the only new foe in this small area.

Music: Waterfall

...A cat. No, it’s not a ghost cat or a malevolent spirit possessing a feline. It’s not some transformed demon taking cat form either. It’s just a Black Cat.

However, as everyone knows, cats build up an impressive well of static electricity charge from all that grooming and lounging on carpets for hours at a time. When threatened by strangers, they can release this pent up energy in the form of a potent lightning attack. What’s that? You’ve never heard of a cat doing that. Yeesh... count yourself as one of the lucky ones... Cats are no laughing matter!

Edward, however, is a dog person and will not abide the treacherous assault of cats. RNG rolls have failed to have him do his three hit combo in ages. But this cat? The full course of punches and kicks. Clearly he had a bad experience in his youth.

Black Cats have the guaranteed drop of a Cat’s Eye, a type of Knuckleduster weapon. That is actually a magic oriented weapon, boosting stats for Intelligence +6, PIE +9, Mind +6 and Agility +10. It’s not a bad idea to toss this on Koudelka or James to give them an additional magic boost.

But we’ll fitz with equipment in a bit. Before heading upstairs, we’re going to do a touch of prep work since our unknown assailant might not be the friendliest of chaps.

We’re going to go ahead and equip Koudelka with that Bowgun we found earlier. She may do well to have an extra bit of physical damage kick for what’s coming up and Crossbows are the biggest damage dealer of ranged weaponry.

Likewise, we’re going to equip Edward with some Water Knuckles to boost his fisticuffs damage output a little bit. The Water Element is completely unimportant. We just want something that uses his best moveset. And the non-elemental Knuckles might have immediately shattered right after that boss fight with the Dark Young.

Anyway, with our affairs in order, let’s head up to the upper level of the foyer store room, where we find...

Without saying a word, he starts shooting at you!

Music: Incantation Again

A new foe appears: The Thief! He hasn’t stolen anything from us, is terrible at stealth and has a gun as a weapon of choice. But hey, Koudelka... If you say it is a thief, I’ll call him a thief.

So this is a gimmick boss battle of a sorts. The Thief has two piles of junk in front of him. These are counted as enemies. Koudelka’s battle system doesn’t allow our party (or enemies) to advance further on the battle grid than the front line troops on either side. The Thief wisely hangs out on the backrow, making it impossible to hit him with melee attacks.

As such, we’re going to have to beat the poo poo out of these barrels and wooden boxes like it’s a bonus stage from a fighting game. Both piles of crap come packing 1296 HP to burn through before we can get our hands on the cowardly jerk in the back. Fun fact: A pile of wooden crates is totally capable of being poisoned. Strange but true.

Meanwhile, the Thief is equipped with a revolver and will unload half his rounds into a random target from the safety of the backrow. Since bullets count as physical attacks, this is bad news for Koudelka or James to the tune of 400-500 HP of damage. Meanwhile, Edward has become very powerful and mostly shrugs off bullet fire. That’s said, I’m not sure why three bullets from a human with seemingly some skill with a firearm are demonstrably weaker than bullets from the same gun fired by an upside down dude growing bonus heads...

The Thief somehow has the ability to completely dodge any and all magical attacks. They’ll always miss. The same cannot be said of stacks of barrels. They hate being set on fire! Everyone knows that.

So while Koudelka’s usual magical antics are worthless here, that Bowgun we gave her can be used to dish out some very respectable damage in the meantime. James is on the usual healing and buffing duty. It’s the only reason we keep him around, really.

Meanwhile, with the obstacles all out of the way, Edward is free to rush in close and get his Tekken on with the gunman. The Thief only has 2116 HP so he’s easy pickings once he’s vulnerable. That’s what you get for bringing a gun to a fistfight. At least in this game’s absurdly dumbass battle system.

Music: Level Up!

A three person beatdown on a raggedy looking dude with a pistol earns the party another double-level up for their troubles. If the party knew humans gave out so much EXP earlier, they’d have doubled back and kicked the poo poo out of that old couple ages ago instead of grinding sentient tumors, undead babies and stray cats like this.

The defeated thief also drops a handful of additional items. Such as another glass piece. What? You thought that one shard was just used to see the puzzle code? Pfft. No way. That’s yet another series of Key Items for a purpose we’ve yet to locate. So that’s pieces of a stained glass painting, a statue covered in jewelry, paper weight holders and a mummified corpse missing an arm...

Oh well, we also picked up an actual key. For once, we’ve seen where this can be used before acquiring it. What a change of pace.

Music: ENDS

Following the battle, we’re unceremoniously dumped back onto the upper balcony in front of the thief. He isn’t actually dead. We just need to interact with him to get another scene. The Thief actually does have a name. It’s “Alias” according to the game’s credits. I’m not sure if they were going with “Alias” because he’s a sneaky guy and probably uses assumed names. Or... if they just hosed up localizing “Elias.” Either is entirely possible...

Thief!
<cowers> Agh!
He's been sneaking around in the shadows and sniffing for treasure.
<lowers gun> Just like us.
I wouldn’t refer to anything we’re doing as “sneaking” so far.
And shooting down a chandelier then getting in a gun fight is...?
Hmm... Fair enough.

Well sir, explain yourself.
<continues to cower> Ugh.
It's as plain as day this ruffian's the bloodthirsty killer who's been chasing us! Where are you from!? Hamburg?
Vienna? Warsaw? The heart of darkest Africa? Speak, you dirty thief!
Hey, Father O’Flaherty... aren’t you Irish?
Quiet!

Not that it really matters. You’re obviously a dirty immigrant thief. Probably infected with cholera or something. Most of you are...
OK then...
Woah. Slow it down, Father...

None of your business... where I was born! You bastard! <holds chest and groans>
<jumps back to avoid immigrant cooties>

Look, I don’t really care where you were born. And I agree... heh... he is a bastard. But tell me... did you kill all these people?
Given how easy we got the best of you... let’s just say I am having my doubts...
Look... I'm an immigrant. I'm a thief and maybe I did drop a chandelier on you...
Dick move.
But that's just because I wanted all this pie for myself, you gotta—

SO YOU DID KILL ALL THESE PEOPLE!?
No... I swear to God...
<backs off>
<sits himself up and motions to James> Not your god, bigot!
<makes half-assed slapping motion but quickly backs off>
What do you mean?

It is the couple... the couple who look after this place...
What!?
I'm telling you the truth. I've seen 'em. I've been down here a long time! Usually they use an axe when they catch thieves. The thieves come down here unarmed – they’re stupid! They get caught from behind. I'd watch my back if I was you.
Unbelievable.
It’s extremely believable.
Completely checks out.
Hogwash!

No, I'm telling you. The lucky ones die on the first strike! I've heard the others screaming through the night, clutching their bellies, and find them in the morning dead! Nooooo! I'm telling you, their fingers to their hearts, right through to their organs will it be! Look... take it or leave it, but I'm telling you the truth. Those two... they’re Satan incarnate! I may look shady, but killing's not my style.
You just tried to kill us, swine.
...He’s got you there.
Mhm.
I was just trying to scare you off!
You... shot... me...
...Aggressively trying to scare you off. It doesn’t matter...

The more wholesome they look on the outside, the colder and uglier the heart is...
<points to James> Just look at him!
<feigns slapping motion again>

<laugh and back off>
Heh... yeah. Good assessment for a thief.
You're crazy if you believe this scoundrel. This killer's obviously executed hundreds of people. He needs to be turned in to the police and judged in the proper form.
Sure... Let’s just track down the nearest constable from the manor we’re breaking into in rural Wales. I’ll ask the next shambling corpse we run across to fetch him.
We're crazy? Why? Just because he's an immigrant? Or is it just because he is one of the un~saaaaved...? That's bull and you know it, you pig-headed old bigot!
What I’m told to—
I BELIEVE THIS GUY!
Thieves can be exceedingly honest, you know?
<stands up and looks at Alias> Still... He did try to kill us... For that...

And so Edward just dead rear end executes the thief. Christ, dude. I know we’ve got a full three person party, but that seems kinda harsh. Good thing Edward never noticed Koudelka was fixing to stab him when they met before they got interrupted by that wolfman.

James runs over to Alias’s side.

What did you do that for!?
If our lives cease being threatened, then it’s a victory for God and all his glory, right? But if we go on letting them attack us, then the filthy godless pagans win.
<points gun at James> Which you would like to bet on?

And so we end this session with Edward bringing some fierce competition in the shittiest person in the party by murdering a man to prove a vague point dunking on religion and following it up by waving a gun in another party member’s face. Tune in next time when we forget any of this happened and get to opening some Red Key doors and looting corpses as Koudelka continues.

Video: Episode 11 Highlight Reel
(You should watch these cutscenes.)

Koudelka Concept Art – Still need to grind up a some more before Koudelka unlocks her hand enlarging Limit Break.

The Dark Id fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Apr 21, 2018

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Hahahah, wow that's stone loving cold. Always Rainy in Wales indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Holy poo poo, Ed.

• Locked thread